Author Topic: Tiger Ditches on Pavement!  (Read 210 times)

Offline wplantagenet

• Zinc Member
Tiger Ditches on Pavement!
« on: May 01, 2005, 11:38:41 PM »
I thought I was just going crazy and wasn't stopping my tank before I ended my flight, because I kept getting ditches over and over and over again. Today, again I bothered to go all the way back to the VH pad before I landed, but I got a "ditch" anyway. So, just for the heck of it, I tried to spawn up again, not move, and end flight. What happened? I ditched. So I tried it in a Panzr instead, and I landed successfully. What kind of craziness is this? It's a little late for April Fool's Jokes.

I've probably wasted 150 perks or more in the last week or two ditching Tigers on perfectly good pavement, sometimes right inside the VH!

I made a film of this Tiger ditching problem this time. Where do I send it?

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
Tiger Ditches on Pavement!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2005, 04:37:14 PM »
I think Skuzz got sick of posting it. If there is an enemy within 500 yards of a vehicle base, you'll get a ditch.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline wplantagenet

• Zinc Member
Bad Rule
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2005, 06:18:32 PM »
If that's true, that's not a very good rule. But I don't think that is true, because I've ended-flight many times on a vehicle base with NME GVs nearby.

In the case I am talking about above -- one can see in the film that there are no NME GV's nearby at all. I ended flight from a Tiger as a Ditch, then turned around and did the same thing with a Panzr and got a successful Land. It made no sense.