Author Topic: Keep Ahmurrica Beautiful  (Read 600 times)

Offline blur

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
Keep Ahmurrica Beautiful
« on: November 22, 2000, 09:35:00 AM »
"People with mental illnesses are twice as likely to smoke cigarettes as other people and consume nearly half of all cigarettes smoked in the United States, a new study says."

- abcnews.com

Great news we're narrowing down the demographic. Now if we can just get them to stop flicking butts out the window of their SUV.  

Offline 1776

• Nickel Member
      • http://Iain'tgotno.com
Keep Ahmurrica Beautiful
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2000, 09:39:00 AM »
ahhhhhhhhhhh, abc.com also called the election early, so that report is prolly incorrect as they have lack of credibility!!

TheWobble

Keep Ahmurrica Beautiful
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2000, 10:12:00 AM »
CIGERETTS SUCK!

ONLY SICKNESS THAT MAKSE MORE MONEY THAN AIDS IN THIS COUNTRY IS TOBACCO.

Igloo

Keep Ahmurrica Beautiful
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2000, 01:43:00 PM »
Makes more money than AIDS?

------------------
Squadron Leader, Igloo.
C/O RCAF 411 Squadron - County of York

"Problems cannot be solved with the same awareness that created them" - Albert Einstein[/i]

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
Keep Ahmurrica Beautiful
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2000, 07:52:00 AM »
But it's still a personal choice unless you live in california. personaly if the the government was really into anti-tobbaco they wouldn't pay tobbaco farmers to grow it. they would use the tax money from it to finance rehab clenics and nicotine patches (like they do for drugs addicts) and they would stop makeing those useless and discusting commercials with 1/4 of the tax money and stop pocketing the other 3/4. all of this anti-smoking crap is a scam. first we live in a Big nanny nation who's people haven't relised that if your born you will die (life is always fatal). And stop using an addiction as meens for an easy tax. fact is they don't people to stop smoking so thier not really trying they see it as a tax a smoker can't get out of. If taxation was a solution they would legalise drugs and tax them out of existantce. Realistically all the anti-smoking actions have been for profit (to put money in someone elses pocket taken from smokers) thier as bad if not worse then then the tabaco companies.

No I don't smoke I actually quite when I woke up one morning with my lungs fealing like they where on fire.

------------------
Mayhem 33rd S.G.
"Destination anywhere, so far gone, I'm already there!"
"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)