Author Topic: Pres-elect GW......  (Read 638 times)

Offline 1776

• Nickel Member
      • http://Iain'tgotno.com
Pres-elect GW......
« on: November 26, 2000, 05:01:00 PM »
I want my tax cut now!!!!

I want part of the Social Security tax to invest now!!!!  You lucky people in your 20's are gonna be rich when ya retire even if ya don't wanta be

Offline 1776

• Nickel Member
Pres-elect GW......
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2000, 05:06:00 PM »
On a related note. I talked to my neighbor who I thought was a Democrat(as he is a transplant from NY), he said he voted for Bush as he didn't like the Clinton-Gore crowd in DC.  Needless to say I was shocked when he said that and have found a new respect for my neighbor  I guess ya gotta live in the mid-west for awhile before the common sense kicks in

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Pres-elect GW......
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2000, 08:33:00 AM »
Finally, some relief.

Question is now:

Will Gore's continual whining and litigation hurt GW in office (as I'm sure it's intended to) or will it continue to mark the Democrats as "those  who  have panites in a bunch"?

Probably both.

Offline Mighty1

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Pres-elect GW......
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2000, 08:59:00 AM »
Funny how the Bore team still think they won.

They are now saying that IF Miami-Dade finished counting and IF Palm-Beach had counted the way they wanted them to and IF they thru out the absentee ballots in Seminole county and IF Nassau county hadn't replaced a member of it's canvassing committee then Bore would have won by 7 votes.

I guess all they need to do is find a judge that is willing to say "Yes master Bore you are right.. I honestly beleive that if we ONLY look at the facts YOU are presenting then your are correct. Here have the Presidency you have earned it."

Bore's case is weak but even if the judge disagrees with him he will still send it to the Floriduh supreme court and who knows what they will do.

Of course the Supreme court already went against him on the Miami-Dade re-re-count so I'm not sure he can win that one.

They also said that Palm beach did not have to change the way they counted their ballots so they should lose that one also.

The only thing they might have a chance on is getting the absentee ballots in Seminole county thrown out because a worker there finished filling out the request for a absentee ballot for several Military voters.
Slim chance but still possible.

Boise the Dick said that the actions in Nassau County, which replaced a member of its canvassing board "with another individual who appears to be ineligible, under Florida law, to serve."  The newly constituted board then held a meeting without the required notice, Boies said, during which they voted to discard results that had been previously certified on the machine recount, returning to unofficial results from Election Day, he said.

Ok so what? These are not good enough reasons to throw out the certification of Floriduh IMO. These are the last ditch efforts(we can only hope) to try and  change the outcome of this election that hasen't changed in the past 3 tries.

3 strikes your out.

It's time to call it a day Bore.
I have been reborn a new man!

Notice I never said a better man.

Offline Cobra

• Nickel Member
Pres-elect GW......
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2000, 11:48:00 AM »
Mighty,
I think it depends on what your definition of the word "IF" is.......  

Cobra

Offline 1776

• Nickel Member
Pres-elect GW......
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2000, 12:48:00 PM »
Gore is a certified loser.  He now is in a whining mode.  I put Gore in the same class as the HO whiners in AH!!

Offline MiG Eater

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.avphoto.com
Pres-elect GW......
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2000, 01:30:00 PM »
Whats the difference between a jet engine and Gore?

A jet engine stops whining after its been shut down <GGG>

MiG

[This message has been edited by MiG Eater (edited 11-27-2000).]

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Pres-elect GW......
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2000, 01:52:00 PM »
Good one Mig! <S>..ps. when you coming back to AH?