Author Topic: Saw this on the CNN BBS  (Read 1507 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Saw this on the CNN BBS
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2000, 02:58:00 PM »

Originally posted by Gman:
Haha Eagler that's funny.  Too bad a Canadian in a Cf-18 with NO AMRAAM, just sparrow MRM missles won William Tell last time around.  We can keep up 1v1, make no mistake.  We just don't spend the $ on defence, particularly new equipment like you do.

Oh well, with luck after this latest election disaster up here, the cascadian movement out west will pick up more support, and god willing, in ten years or so we'll be under the same flag as you.

Yes, you don't have to because we do.  Thanks for the William Tell info, wasn't aware of that stat. Good soldiers in every country. Love Canada, don't get me wrong, liberal slush from the north just gets me craw..  

Eagler

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
Saw this on the CNN BBS
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2000, 03:08:00 PM »

Originally posted by Nash:
Ah hell yah. Despite all of y'all's political...erhm.... 'misjudgement'  .... Yer still the guys I know and love in the AH arena. No sense gettin' bent outta shape about any of this. Been good fun, actually.

<S>

Finaly Nash you said something that I can agree with    One of my principles is to not let politics get in the way of friendship, I must honestly say that this principle has been given a very thorough testing over the last couple of weeks, but I still hold that principle.....

S!

Udie

Offline Sancho

• Silver Member
      • http://www.56thfightergroup.com
Saw this on the CNN BBS
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2000, 04:24:00 PM »

Originally posted by Gman:
Oh well, with luck after this latest election disaster up here, the cascadian movement out west will pick up more support, and god willing, in ten years or so we'll be under the same flag as you.

What is the cascadian movement?

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
Saw this on the CNN BBS
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2000, 04:26:00 PM »
rut roh.....

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Saw this on the CNN BBS
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2000, 06:01:00 PM »
C aye! N aye! D aye!

AYE!

Yeager
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Ice

Saw this on the CNN BBS
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2000, 06:08:00 PM »
Nash....

Don't have the url....look it up hoser!

BTW...Bill Clinton is the proud author of the largest tax increase in US history. Taxes come in all forms my friend.

Remember, I would never tell you anything other than the truth

Ice

Offline mietla

• Gold Member
Saw this on the CNN BBS
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2000, 07:18:00 PM »

Originally posted by Ice:
BTW...Bill Clinton is the proud author of the largest tax increase in US history. Taxes come in all forms my friend.  

... retroactive!!! tax increase.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
Saw this on the CNN BBS
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2000, 01:51:00 AM »
Hey Ice - I tried...

Thing is... I don't know what GAO stands for...

tried www.gao.gov/com/org  but nuthin.

But if it keeps the kinda stats it seems to by your post, I would *love* to take a look at it.

Throw me a bone here.

---edit---

er.. that's coming up looking like an actual link. Don't bother clicking on it   Just mean to say that I tried gao.everything

[This message has been edited by Nash (edited 11-29-2000).]

Frosty1

Saw this on the CNN BBS
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2000, 10:31:00 PM »
AHHHH! The Canadians are equipping their military. INVASION! SAVE YOURSELF GOSH DARNIT!

------------------
===>Frosty
====>Exposure2k.com
=====>Frosty@exposure2k.com