Author Topic: Country jumping & ENY Fact or Fiction  (Read 2999 times)

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
Country jumping & ENY Fact or Fiction
« Reply #90 on: June 03, 2005, 02:33:10 PM »
Originally posted by HavocTM
Hell freezing over in 5, 4, 3.....

...2 weeks

Offline Wax

• Nickel Member
« Reply #91 on: June 03, 2005, 03:32:10 PM »
Originally posted by ghi
I was talking about players changing side just b4 reset, for 20 perks that's cheap in my oppinion

I fight for my country , i'm soldier not mercenary, not for score or personal glory,

If all bish switch country i don't care i'll be the last 1 to defend,

I love Bishland, sexy sheeps, tall trees, just few reasons to defend it, lol

What to do now?  should join the Knits horde, and help them vulch the poor newbs Bish??
 I would feel like helping a bunch of horny gangsters rape my handicaped sister
 I flew rook,they call me "spy", last year i think,  (i was drunk  in map room  and puke on wrong switches),

ROFLMAO :rofl
Army of Muppets
 Make this real...the only muppet I have any respect for is Fester. Rest of you muppets can swab my sweat. Trikky

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #92 on: June 03, 2005, 04:11:44 PM »
The ENY limits have nothing to do with how many perks you get.

umm, sure it does...if eny limits kick in, that means the perk multiplier is kicking in...
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: June 04, 2005, 07:39:37 AM »
This is just a discussion not a arguement to make enemies.
Ok be cool, i'm just discussing this issue, not flaming or slaming.

I apologize if you got that impression. I was not trying to argue or slam ... just providing a counter-point ... thats all.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Goth

• Nickel Member
« Reply #94 on: June 04, 2005, 08:25:40 AM »
I'll admit, being a long standing rook I whined when the ENY came out. I still have problems with it in some aspects. When it comes to bombers or vehicles I feel sorry for the side that can only up Ju-88's or T-34's because of the limiter.

Now, as a side that is benefitting from the ENY, all I can say is.................. neener neener! And please, don't everyone jump back on the rook side just to balance, the baby seal bishops need help too.

Offline tactic

• Nickel Member
« Reply #95 on: June 04, 2005, 02:28:11 PM »
I know Slapshot my friend,  :)   I was kinda just making that statement for future posters,  just making sure everyone knew people like you and I and the other people are just having a indepth discussion...  lol!  

Not being radicals like HavocTM   lol  :p  j/k    I'm actually with Havoc on the winter in hell , went and bought some extra coats.  I'm thinking hell is the next stop for me, if I dont change my ways. <--- that aint happening))))   yup I'm going to hell!!   :p     :eek:  

Its all good my AH brothers!   It will all work out at some point , and the Aces High happiness will flow like a river for all.   ( well at least 90% of us as usuall) .  

H5!

Offline AKFokerFoder+

• Nickel Member
« Reply #96 on: June 04, 2005, 09:52:22 PM »
Originally posted by tactic
(hope ya dont mind me using your quotes AKFoder)

Not at all, I am quite humbled that you would use them :)

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2005, 12:39:49 PM »
If memory serves me correctly. The ENY sanction system was put into place to Balance Game Play. It was supposed to work two fold. Either by forcing players to change countries (So all 3 countries can fly the entire plane set) or by ( limiting the numbers advantage country to the planes it can fly.)
Either way I don't think it actually has the desired effect. Why? Because it is easier to rack up the kills flying in a hoard, and vulching bases than it is to fly against equal plane sets. In short, The side jumpers don't give a hoot about "Perk Points" but they do enjoy increasing the Death to Kill ratio and Fighter Ranking the easy way.  ;)
And by the way. It isnt working. As i clearly said it wouldnt along with a few other players when the idea was first presented in the BBS.
That is all.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 12:43:18 PM by Mugzeee »

Offline AKFokerFoder+

• Nickel Member
« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2005, 02:17:58 PM »
Originally posted by Kev367th
Didn't HT also lower the time between country switches to 6 hrs to encourage people to change?

I would like to see it down to about an hour.

That may encourage people to change more.  That is, you swich sides for a couple of sorties, rather than the rest of the night.

The time limit was brought in to reduce spying.  (

Offline Arcades057

• Copper Member
« Reply #99 on: June 05, 2005, 07:35:00 PM »
I just switched from Bish to Knight, as it seems the Knights are losing at the moment.  I read what a lot of you wrote and it made sense:  It's just a game.  If everyone wanted to be on the winning team it wouldn't be a very fun game.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2005, 09:37:52 AM »
Originally posted by killnu
umm, sure it does...if eny limits kick in, that means the perk multiplier is kicking in...

Perk multiplier kicks in any way.  Its always on, calculating.
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.