Author Topic: The Dream Squad (dream team) whats yours?  (Read 9940 times)

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
Re: The Dream Squad (dream team) whats yours?
« Reply #165 on: July 16, 2022, 07:15:16 PM »
all my m8's in the 444th Air Mafia.

<S>

I like this one.

:salute
Sik
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #166 on: July 16, 2022, 09:54:20 PM »
Kind of sad reading a couple pages of this, and seeing old squaddies and players that don't play anymore.

Yep, that's what stands out to me too.

Best times were when a bunch of 38 guys got together, told the other side we were coming and just furballed away the night.  475th early on before we took ourselves too seriously. The 80th and the SAPP crew that enjoyed having a good time, and went looking for a fight, not worried about their ranking.  As anyone knows who was around my 38, it was generally on the deck begging folks to come down :)

Ahh the good old days.  Essentially the same thing had happened in AW before that with the Nomads and a bunch of 38 drivers pulled in from all three countries once a week to have some fun :) Nostalgia is a killer isn't it
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #167 on: July 16, 2022, 10:53:21 PM »
I like this one.

:salute
Sik

Me Too!!!!

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #168 on: July 20, 2022, 06:24:22 PM »
Pigs on the Wing.  Oink
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #169 on: July 20, 2022, 08:09:37 PM »
Kind of sad reading a couple pages of this, and seeing old squaddies and players that don't play anymore.

And some that are not alive anymore. Life is so short and these times are gone before you even realize it
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #170 on: July 21, 2022, 03:57:15 AM »
Some folks not mentioned yet, who I remember as being particularly great dogfighters, some from ages gone by:

bruv
thrila
wilbuz
skyrr
drbone

And a guy whose full name I forget.  He was excellent in full-flaps, low-speed fights, where he'd flip his 109K around in amazing ways.  My faulty memory is thinking of Pepe LePew.  Maybe his handle started with "Le"?  I can't remember.

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #171 on: July 21, 2022, 10:56:07 PM »
Some folks not mentioned yet, who I remember as being particularly great dogfighters, some from ages gone by:

bruv
thrila
wilbuz
skyrr
drbone

And a guy whose full name I forget.  He was excellent in full-flaps, low-speed fights, where he'd flip his 109K around in amazing ways.  My faulty memory is thinking of Pepe LePew.  Maybe his handle started with "Le"?  I can't remember.

There was a muppet that could pull that off, I forgot his name though.

Chuikov

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #172 on: July 22, 2022, 04:02:10 AM »
Lepape was a jug pilot tail slider and the K4 tail flippers were Joachim and Krupnski
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #173 on: July 22, 2022, 07:59:03 PM »
bruv
thrila
wilbuz
skyrr
drbone

One of these, Skyrr is Persona Non Gratta as they got blackballed from the game.

Both me and all Damned members have an issue with Skyrr and his leg humpers.

It seems that back in the late 1990s early 2000s a few Damned from Air Warrior went over to Fighter Ace and formed a damned squadron but left around the time Aces High went live for $15 per month. Either Skyrr inherited the fighter ace squadron or they started a new on and called it "The Damned".

The FA Damned had no connection with the Real Damned after the real damned members abandoned the game. They never joined nor participated on our mailing list or social media groups so we had no information or connection with these people.

When fighter ace closed shop in the mid 2010s a few of the FA Damned came over to aces high. They not only tried to join The real and original Damned, they tried to hijack and take it over, when that failed they formed their own "Damned" squadron and proceeded to drag our name threw the mud with no poops given by HTC.

Skyrr started to harassing AH members he even went as far as to stream snipe many of them. Skyrr harassed and stream sniped a female Damned member like an Incel that couldn't get play in a booby bar with a wad of $20s. After several complaints were made but no action was taken our squadmate simply left the game for better pastures (IL2 great Battles).

It wasn't until Skyrr and his cronies started urinating in HTC's Wheaties that something was done about the little Papa Oscar Sierra. As far as I know he is still banned as he should be.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 08:04:53 PM by Mayhem »
"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #174 on: July 22, 2022, 08:30:03 PM »
One of these, Skyrr is Persona Non Gratta as they got blackballed from the game.
That guy was a dandy.. real nutcase.  I was one of his very common targeting favorites

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #175 on: July 22, 2022, 11:12:21 PM »
That guy was a dandy.. real nutcase.
I read this part and thought you were talking about me for a second
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #176 on: July 23, 2022, 07:18:48 AM »
Pigs on the Wing.  Oink

Always thought yall would be a fun bunch to fly with Way.  Good to see you're still kickin :)
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #177 on: July 24, 2022, 08:21:35 PM »
This would be mine..

Kappa
Festard
Mane
XJ
Sniper
Blixen
KillN,

Those are the first names that pop into my head, but I'm sure I could come up with more if I sat and thought.

Great post btw, never thought about this.
:aok

Good choices. I'd put Levi on that list.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #178 on: July 24, 2022, 08:22:38 PM »

There was a muppet that could pull that off, I forgot his name though.

More than 1.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #179 on: July 24, 2022, 09:57:22 PM »
Kappa hands down was the best I seen. He had it all. Grizz was the best at picking angles and with his unreal aim. KillnU was just nuts and didnt care. He would swoop in and come out untouched with 8 plus kills. Fester was the best kill stealer.  Xargos was the best bait of all time. :devil

Those 4 would be on my list for sure. Had the honor to be in the muppets with them. All damn good guys in and outside the game.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14