Author Topic: Terrain Causes AH Crash  (Read 537 times)

Offline Raptor

• Platinum Member
Terrain Causes AH Crash
« on: June 03, 2005, 10:22:12 PM »
I tried remaking my North Africa map, I saved hill11 from the object editor and saved/built it and had it replace clutter on all tiles except grass. Well on my map A1 is malta and it is grass, so I can take off from there without a problem. But if I just move to a tower in desert where I have changed the tile overlay, AH crashes. I can see the hill as overlay fine but it still crashes.

Offline Raptor

• Platinum Member
Terrain Causes AH Crash
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2005, 09:27:19 PM »
Ok I think it was just a bad build from object editor, tried it again and its fine as far as that goes.

But now I am encountering a spawn point bug. Every time I try to spawn a gv on a spawn point, Aces High crashes. I am able to drive a gv from the hangar off the base onto tiles as much as I want, I just cant use spawn points some reason.
I tried deleting all spawn points and replacing them with a new one, but the same error continues to occur.
Thoughts?

Offline NHawk

• Silver Member
Terrain Causes AH Crash
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2005, 05:53:48 AM »
Did you change the object type to Vehicle Entry?

Did you uncheck Can Collide?

Is it assigned to the correct field?
Most of the people you meet in life are like slinkies. Pretty much useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
-------------------------------
Sometimes I think I have alzheimers. But then I forget about it and it's not a problem anymore.

Offline Raptor

• Platinum Member
Terrain Causes AH Crash
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2005, 06:04:51 PM »
yes
yes
yes

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Terrain Causes AH Crash
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2005, 02:25:21 PM »
Did you check the option to make it a tile in the Object Editor (File->Tile Properties)?
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Raptor

• Platinum Member
Terrain Causes AH Crash
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2005, 05:06:55 PM »
yeah, i think i just had a bad build with the overlay, now the vehicle spawn points arent working some reason.