Author Topic: bye  (Read 1988 times)

Nath-BDP

bye
« on: December 06, 2000, 10:31:00 PM »
Cya all in WW2Ol or whatever... I'll own yah there, AH is getting boring.

P.S. I am selling my handle, NathBDP on ebay, you too can walk the steps of infamous me and be hated by 99.5% of all AH players!

[This message has been edited by Nath-BDP (edited 12-06-2000).]

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
bye
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2000, 07:05:00 AM »
Cya in blitz-krieg Nath

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
bye
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2000, 08:05:00 AM »
Keep in mind that no one respects a good stick with a arrogant attitude, but everyone respects a good stick with a modest one.  (I'd like to use Drex as an example)

<S> and Godspeed Nath!

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
bye
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2000, 09:31:00 AM »
Well said, Ripsnort.

Someone once quoted to me a Vince Lombardi thought on winning:

"Act like you've been in the endzone before."

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
bye
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2000, 09:40:00 AM »
Nobody "hates" little kids Nath. Children act a certain way, it's to be expected. We just like to annoy you.

Still, I might sign up for Nath1, Nath2, Nath3, and so on so your 67th time you quit you'll have to choose another name like "Electric Banana", "Lil' Nath", "Gomer" or something.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
bye
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2000, 10:11:00 AM »
Thanks for my "Spew bottled water onto the monitor" laugh of the day, Creamo.

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
bye
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2000, 10:25:00 AM »
Is anyone keeping track of how many times Nath has quit?

Offline 1776

• Nickel Member
      • http://Iain'tgotno.com
bye
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2000, 10:32:00 AM »
Everyone has trouble keeping up with him and RAM heheeeeeeeeeeee  Quit, start,quit,start,quit, start,.......Ya, know, someone could make a bunch of money building a web site to keep track and take bets on these guys.  Could call the site www.love-hate.com    

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
bye
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2000, 02:45:00 PM »
Huhhmmm. Good stick going, and this is the second time (hey I only did it once   ).

Dont know, Nath, you are a damned Nowotny, a hell of a good stick, but...maybe you brag too much, and look too much to your Kill/death scores.

I guess that you have thought this well before hitting the "delete account" for the second time, the first time you did it was only for a couple of days and you may not know what you will feel...

Nath, you must know that you will really miss AH- I did it even while I was having a lot of fun doing other things- I'm talking of first hand experience here.

I personally carry too much of AH in my blood right now, nothign is the same if I cant get online for a couple of hours, getting my 190 aloft to fight a couple of fights. I suspect you are like me in this regard. You will feel "free" for five, maybe six days, then you will start missing it.

Me, in your place, would do as I have done. Wait for 1.05, get a completely new handle, fly for fun and not for a K/D ratio, and keep your words away from #1.

You will be happier.

<S>

[This message has been edited by RAM (edited 12-07-2000).]

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
bye
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2000, 04:08:00 PM »

Originally posted by RAM:
I guess that you have thought this well before hitting the "delete account" for the second time, the first time you did it was only for a couple of days and you may not know what you will feel...

Days???  Hell, it was hours    Oh, and what the heck is a Nowotny?

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Wardog

• Copper Member
bye
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2000, 04:13:00 PM »
I couldnt care less if he stays or goes, but he just earned a little more respect from me by posting this in the OT area where it belongs.

Nath, ill see ya in wwiionline, but ill be drivin a Sub hunting oppertunistic Battle Ships.

Dog out...

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
bye
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2000, 05:29:00 PM »
I'll be with ya WD. Long long ago I used to just love sub sims. I could sit staring at my monitor for hours on end, without a single bit of action, and not minding it at all... loving it, in fact. It's a different mind set completely. Can't wait to go huntin' with ya.

Er... back on topic here. Bye Nath.

Offline Wardog

• Copper Member
bye
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2000, 05:34:00 PM »
Nash..

I got Wolf Pack on my computer here at work, it doesnt take a lot to run it and after all these years i still enjoy it  

Dog out......

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
bye
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2000, 06:36:00 PM »
I used to play "Aces of the deep" from Sierra.
Worked fine under W95 but not anymore under Win98  
Guess theres no hope to get it run under W2k...

Uuupss... I got extra HD for my laptop; Going to install W95 on it and find that game

Offline bloom25

• Silver Member
bye
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2000, 07:11:00 PM »
I don't care who it is, I hate seeing anyone go.  (Except for one person WAY back in beta who called everyone cheaters on the BBS.  Anyone remember him?   )

I think Nath will probably come back, though I could be wrong.   Something tells me not being able to fight the n1ks and c hogs in the 109 and 190 will be too much for him to handle.  

------------------
bloom25
THUNDERBIRDS