Author Topic: The most stupid and crazy thing you've ever done....  (Read 3064 times)

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com/
The most stupid and crazy thing you've ever done....
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2001, 01:00:00 PM »
I jumped with the light RED at the door...

xBAT
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2001, 01:07:00 PM »
I had a 125 foot skid mark going UP hill before it even went into the woods and BEER everywhere, including me. "Son have you been drinking" "No sir" "Get in the car"...

xBAT

P.S. I state trooper showed up and saved my bacon as they didnt know if it was in the county or city...he was ex miltary and I had one hell of adreline rush... he let me off w/reckless driving. I'll never forget "Son you seem to be in good control of your facalities but you DID leave a 150 ft skid mark UP hill so I still gotta write you up..."

xBAT again
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2001, 01:08:00 PM »
I got alot more... but I'll refrain from the tempation to show how friggen stupid I could be.

xBAT

AKDejaVu

Offline Gadfly

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2001, 02:26:00 PM »
I took a guy(6'8", 280#) that got thrown off the UL football team for being insane, on a ride.

For those of you that do not know what a ride is, it is when you take some fraternity pledges and get them drunked up and drop them off in the woods with a six pack and allow them to make their way home.

So far this isn't crazy, just stupid, but then....

The pledges, 4 of them including the monster, drank the 6 pak in a matter of minutes, then stole some more from a convience store.  Now being chased by the authorities, they head cross country, through the marshes and rice fields.

A friendly guy picks them up, offering to give them a ride back to town(about 20 miles), but as it turns out, he is gay(and a school teacher).  He takes them further into the woods and makes a move on them, and they beat him up a litle before he runs away.

They absolutely destroy the guys car, I mean total it, and stagger off towards town.  By now the police have them located and bring them in.

Now here is the crazy and stupid(on my part) thing.  I went and bailed them out.  The evil look from Hanagriff(the footballplayer) told me what I had in store when they took the cuffs off and released him into my custody.  Amazingly, he did not crush me like a tomato, but it was touch and go for a while.

The truly wild and crazy things that I have done, I will keep to myself, as the statue of limitations may not have run it's course on some of them.

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2001, 07:46:00 PM »
Hm, hallucinations on E?

Musta been some mixed up bad toejam you got Udie.

And taking mixed up bad toejam IS crazy stuff :d

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2001, 08:04:00 PM »
Originally posted by StSanta:
Hm, hallucinations on E?

Musta been some mixed up bad toejam you got Udie.

And taking mixed up bad toejam IS crazy stuff :d

I used to call them the squiglies they weren't like LSD halucinations. Everything bounced around leaving long thin tracers.  Times 3 and you don't need a light source  :)

Offline Raubvogel

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2001, 08:11:00 PM »
While we're on the subject of freaky visual chit, has anyone else ever gotten what I like to call "35mm vision"....where it seems like your looking thru the lens of a 35mm camera that is only taking like a picture a second? Kind of like the video card in your head doesn't have enough ram  :)

Offline capt. apathy

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Bandits=danger.wav
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2001, 08:30:00 PM »
in the old days we called that a 'strobe light' effect