Author Topic: You know, it's funny..  (Read 192 times)

Offline CrzyMonk

• Copper Member
You know, it's funny..
« on: June 14, 2005, 11:00:07 AM »
..that a game, A GAME, can turn people into such morality chasers and ethics queens.  I just find it interesting how many posts on here lately are directed at an individual or squad blasting them on something SO insignificant (ie. kill stealing, vulches, alt monkeys, the list can go on) that they become downright cruel and

****  oops, excuse me, I just slipped a bit on my church pew ***

and, as I was stating, they become downright cruel and attacking.  As far as I remember, it is just a game where you can pull a trigger and send imaginary bullets into an imaginary plane, while flying YOUR imaginary plane, while at the same time reaching into the fridge to grab a beer and pretending to work in order to screen out wife ack.

We just had a squaddie go through a very scarey life threatening experience, THAT is an issue.  

No matter what, the game is a blast, whether I shoot down five in a row or get vulched 5 in a row, because, sooner or later, I have to turn it off and face the not so fun issues of work, bills, health, feeding my family etc.

I guess I just wish everyone would lighten up just a tad.

Makes one kinda want to take up a 110 and just HO HO HO.  :D

Salute to all the guys, friends and foes alike, who are fun to fly against and with, and when they get shot down, salute you, and when I get shot down (a lot), acknowledge my compliments with friendly chatter.

Now, excuse me, a little nun is kicking me off the pulpit.