Author Topic: "Social Justice" type SF Bay Area 20yr old leftist joins taliban...........  (Read 5664 times)

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
"Social Justice" type SF Bay Area 20yr old leftist joins taliban...........
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2001, 01:34:00 PM »
Hangtime, my adress:

Russian Federation, 125195, Moscow, Leningrad highway, 98-1-70, Pavel Yurievich Pavlov.

I have nothing to hide abut my personality - it's nessesary for maintaining my "imbecilic communist hacker-cyberterrorist" image  ;)

Hope I'll not recieve a letter with white powder  ;)

The only thing I can offer that poor guy is a good conversation with my friend who is my guest when he's in Moscow - a former Marine (naval infantry), wounded in one "local conflict" in late-80s. And another friend, paratrooper, who was "behind the river" in 85-87 and came back with a "Combat Merit" medal... An maybe some other not-so-close friends who were in Afghan and Tajikistan in 1980-1997.

Such "volunteers" must know that mercenaries are military criminals and can't be considered "combatants". Usually they are executed immediately. That public was desperate to fight to death in Kunduz while local Talibs surrendered.

As for him being "left"/"right", "conservative"/"liberal" - it really dosn't matter. He's an amazinhunk.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2001, 04:13:00 PM »
Well; Damn, Boroda, thanks for the address. I'll send yah a Christmas Card. Without any unpleasant surprises.

As for him being "left"/"right", "conservative"/"liberal" - it really dosn't matter. He's an amazinhunk.

At last, we find SOMETHING to agree on!

<S!>
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Hobodog

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.military.com
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2001, 05:50:00 PM »
slowly torture him fo no reason this well torture him some more and more and more, then maybe do him a service and send him to hell, 1st Class Priority Mail.

Offline blutic

• Copper Member
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2001, 09:08:00 PM »
Timothy McVey was a decorated Gulf War Veteran and was executed for his actions; which he felt was Social Justice.
Rightly so.

Abdul Hamid took up arms at Konduz against his country's cause, in the name of Social Justice.
Will Justice be served?
Hope so.

blutic
This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.—Dwight Eisenhower, April 16, 1953

Offline Archangel114

• Zinc Member
      • http://flightsimmers.net/runway/azhaircraft
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2001, 09:35:00 PM »
Turn the kid into a unic........without using anesthetics. Or use the "cogwheel" torture method on him.

-Chris-

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2001, 10:36:00 PM »
Originally posted by Boroda:

Boroda,

Please do not defame amazinhunks by giving him that name. amazinhunks serve a useful function. This guy is a hemorhoid. A hemorhoid has no useful function and is a pain in the ass.

DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline blur

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2001, 07:32:00 AM »
LOL, Folks lets take a breather from ranting and analyze the Taliban for a moment:

First off they’re kinda cool with the long beards and all, lookin’ like ZZ Top. They have a fetish for pickup trucks and weaponry. They have hardcore fundamentalist beliefs. They bash women and the weak and have absolutely no regard for human life.

They’re like a good fifty percent of all Americans!

They’re right-wingers!

Embrace them as brothers!

:)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2001, 09:03:00 AM »
Let the NA deal with him first. I believe they have expressed an interest in suitably rewarding the "foreigners" who fought for the Taliban.

Then just ignore him. As Dago said, worst punishment is to let him live his "dream".
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2001, 09:25:00 AM »
rotlfmao Blur   :)
the finest post of this thread imo   :)
Now if you can be kind enought to send me 2 francs so I can get another coffee ... as I spited the current on my screen ...   :D

<edit> voice of the village people : Typo typo man ...

[ 12-05-2001: Message edited by: straffo ]

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2001, 11:43:00 AM »
And thats why blur is a person id call a "leftist".

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2001, 12:06:00 PM »
GH, ever heard about such thing called "sence of humor"?

That was a good joke, and every joke usually has a proportion of joke in it  ;)

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2001, 01:26:00 PM »
Yep Boroda I know of humor  :), but he wasnt joking and we all know that.

Offline Buzzbait

• Silver Member
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2001, 04:04:00 PM »
S!

Let`s see if this kid fits the definition of Liberal:

1)  He believes devoutly in an omnipresent God.

2)  He subscribes to beliefs which say that women should be kept barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen.

3)  He believes everyone should be able to own a gun and be able shoot those who contravene their religious beliefs.

4)  He is believes sex is inherently bad and should only be indulged in for procreative purposes.

Hmmm.....  looking at that list I would have to say that he`s....

A RIGHT WING LOONY TUNE FUNDAMENTALIST!  :D

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2001, 11:25:00 PM »
Well!  The liberals are singing the same old song.  The same one they sung for Hanoi jane.  "War was not declared. It it cant be treason."

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2001, 02:51:00 AM »
Two points of view from a sorta outsider:

1st: compare him to the "stop the bombing crowd at home". He put himself on the frontline. He may be F**ked up, but at least hes got some nads.

2nd: pity we can't get more of the "stop the bombing" crowd over there like him. (think about it)