Author Topic: one of these for aces high?  (Read 1717 times)

Offline Gadfly

• Silver Member
one of these for aces high?
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2001, 08:31:00 AM »
Here ya go, I went and D/L'ed it real quick:

http://www.lizking.com/p40b1.jpg

http://www.lizking.com/p40b2.jpg

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2001, 08:38:00 AM »
Ahhh, that looks MUCH better. Thanks!

Offline J_A_B

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2001, 09:08:00 AM »
It's the wrong damn version.

P-40E is the way to go!

J_A_B

Offline K West

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2001, 12:41:00 PM »
Much better. Thanks.

FWIW WB 2.77 would be a step back from AH for me imo. If anything got me curious it would be whats happening with WBII. And to be honest for the first time ever the current topics and trends in AH has made me curious. I just hate iEN and almost as much a couple of the WBIII team. That outweighs my issues with AH. I'd much rather suffer a game under HTC than a sim by iEN.  But still, I'm definately curious. When's the next free weekend?

Westy

Offline Gadfly

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2001, 12:52:00 PM »
Dunno about the free weekend, but the way I look at it, I'm playing the game, not marrying the developer's daughter.

I only play WB2.77 because of the squad; that is what makes ANY game fun for me.  As for WB3.x, it looks to be shaping up into a great game, but isn't there yet for me, mostly, as stated, because the squad is still limited to WB2.77.  The squad also plays some WWIIol and is working to get Il-2 going, and again, that is what makes for a good online experience.

The differences between AH, WB and WWIIol are less than we pretend, mainly it has to do with who we fly with, not what game we fly.

All that said, some things just do not do it for me, like the AWACs radar here, the lack of "polish" in WB3, etc.

All I know is that we have more GOOD choices than we ever have before as fans of WWII and Aviation, Salute ALL the designers!