Author Topic: Goons  (Read 605 times)

Offline NHFoxtro

• Copper Member
Goons
« on: January 17, 2001, 08:36:00 PM »
I don't post many new topics, but this crossed my mind last night when we and the Knights were trying to take A5(Rooks) at the same time.

Does anybody think that goons should do more on the ground than run to the Map room?

For instance shoot at guns comming up on the base( meaning personel that is firing the AA) or at the other country trying to capture while there troops are floating down or comming from an M3.

They can fight in the Map Room,I think fighting on the base would be a great additive to the game for the future. What do you guys think?      

------------------
NHFoxtro
-XO-NightHawks

NightHawks "WE BAD"

[This message has been edited by NHFoxtro (edited 01-17-2001).]

Offline Jimdandy

• Zinc Member
Goons
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2001, 10:27:00 PM »
I've thought about that too. BTW gooney bird is the nick name the C-47 was given in WWII. The paratroopers are referred to as drunks. I like to call them Green Berets because I think of that damn song every time I drop them. 'Fighting solders from the sky. Men who live to jump and die...' LOL!  

Offline 1776

• Nickel Member
      • http://Iain'tgotno.com
Goons
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2001, 01:03:00 AM »
When you are flyn a goon, don't look in the back!!!  You would be shocked at what they are doing in the back!!!!  Good taste and common decency won't allow me to describe their activities!!!

I only allow Munchkins as my troopers!!  

Offline firbal

• Nickel Member
Goons
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2001, 06:51:00 AM »
Rangers instead of Green Berets. Rangers main job is capturing airbases.
Fireball
39th Fighter Squadron "Cobras in the Clouds"

Offline Jimdandy

• Zinc Member
Goons
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2001, 07:04:00 AM »

Originally posted by firbal:
Rangers instead of Green Berets. Rangers main job is capturing airbases.

Oh god firbal. I was just saying that song comes to my head. The Green Berets didn't even exist in WWII. Relax and read before the old gums start to flap.

Offline Fariz

• Silver Member
      • http://9giap.warriormage.com
Goons
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2001, 11:04:00 AM »
They have lot to do already. First, they shall capture the field with running into the map room. Then they need to drink all the beer enemy stocked in the base, and do it fast, before the fighter pilots will arive. And last, they should rape all the sheeps. So, they are busy already, keep it as it is now.

Fariz

Offline Twist

• Nickel Member
Goons
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2001, 12:33:00 AM »
No no no Fariz...FIRST the sheep...THEN the beer  
Razer

Hellcat FG

"They porked the Hellcat? Why did they do that?"