Author Topic: Perk points and death.  (Read 1134 times)

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
Perk points and death.
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2001, 09:52:00 AM »
i find it incredible that some people are so OBSESSED with perk plane/points. so far i think i have about 50 perk points , so the perk planes/points is a non-issue for me

in another thread on random malfunctions,someone said we already have rondom malfunctions , it's called disco
44MAG

Offline fscott

• Banned
  • Copper Member
Perk points and death.
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2001, 01:01:00 PM »
Mickey I would like you to quote me on just one thing where I have been rude or obnoxious in the MA? Taunting - yes. I taunt the heck out of my enemies because it is a game, and everyone knows most anything said in the MA is out of good fun, if you don't then take a chill pill. It's all in good fun. But I do not put people down on the boards. Totally different matter.  This is where we sit down and talk like gentlemen, and I haven't ONCE put anyone down here. Question their statements or data? Yes. But do it in a decent way. Please don't try to justify your immaturity here.

fscott

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
Perk points and death.
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2001, 01:33:00 PM »
Ahhhhhhhh.... I feel for ya too many disco will start to cause deceleration trauma marks on the drywall of the surroundings you habitate, been there. You're too good to be fly'n a perky gerky aeroplane anyhow fscott.

[This message has been edited by Torque (edited 01-19-2001).]