Author Topic: Eny Limit broken?  (Read 712 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: Re: Re: Eny Limit broken?
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2005, 01:22:57 AM »
Originally posted by kevykev56
Your post only emphasises how broken it is, I submit exibit A as further proof of the ENY limiter as broken...

And as luck would have it...Karaya on text :)

Edit:
Oops, Trying to use a new host for pics, one with higher resolution. Here is exhibit A as a link until I figure out the host.

Exhibit A

I have ceased using the La7.  It is too easy for me to turn.  

I will now use planes around 20 and higher.  I enjoy challenging myself then others.  

You will notice that that text from tonight wil almost mimic what I posted above.

I never wanted it, have lived with it, and am 99.5% not affected by it.  I don't get off by rolling a Niki and vulching to land 10 kills.  There is absolutely nothing challenging to me in that.

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline kevykev56

• Silver Member
Eny Limit broken?
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2005, 02:38:23 AM »
Im not trying to blame anyone for the way things are, sorry if you took my post that way Karaya. Just saying something needs to be done about the #s, and that the ENY fix that was brought about a some time ago is no longer working.

As said before, the #s cycle. But why if there is a way to fix the problem should anyone be put in this situation. I dont have an answer or a fix to the problem. I had a suggestion that may work. There are pleanty of other threads with more ideas also. Surely there can be some middle ground to meet in.

Tonight I tried the methods mentioned by some. I upped from bases behind the horde, picking at the edges. I did manage to find several great fights, only to be spoiled by 2-10 enemy searching for a con.  We even tried this as a squad, now being jumped by even greater numbers. In the end I only contributed to the problem by logging off in frustration.  With a squad of over 30 and only 3-5 on tonight might also be an indicator that things are getting worse.
RHIN0 Retired C.O. Sick Puppies Squadron

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Eny Limit broken?
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2005, 09:16:42 AM »
Originally posted by kevykev56
Im not trying to blame anyone for the way things are, sorry if you took my post that way Karaya. Just saying something needs to be done about the #s, and that the ENY fix that was brought about a some time ago is no longer working.

As said before, the #s cycle. But why if there is a way to fix the problem should anyone be put in this situation. I dont have an answer or a fix to the problem. I had a suggestion that may work. There are pleanty of other threads with more ideas also. Surely there can be some middle ground to meet in.

Tonight I tried the methods mentioned by some. I upped from bases behind the horde, picking at the edges. I did manage to find several great fights, only to be spoiled by 2-10 enemy searching for a con.  We even tried this as a squad, now being jumped by even greater numbers. In the end I only contributed to the problem by logging off in frustration.  With a squad of over 30 and only 3-5 on tonight might also be an indicator that things are getting worse.

I'm in a position to stand pat as CO of Cactus Air Force.  I have brought this up at least 10 times.  The slightest suggestion of country hopping even for one night is met with "You guys can, I won't" by about 4 guys.  The rest "We'll be Rooks as long as I play this game."  

I have at times been pissed off enough to switch to Bish.  Ususally about once every 4 months or so.  

You remember when I switched to Bishops for about the last three weeks of AH2 beta?   I was the one the started you and I spawncamping in "recently captured" hangers.  :)  I loved it, and flying with the 31st, Flying Circus, and BOP.  

Heck, the CAF squad nights have a handful of guys on during the summer months.   It always increases after Labor Day.

<>

Karaya

PS - I usually ignore "ENY value" because of my "older planeset" choices.   i was in an La7 last night on one hop.  I think I was pissing Fish31st off, because I led him on a 5 minutes tour of loops, tight turns, etc.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC