Author Topic: Saitek-X52  (Read 862 times)

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Saitek-X52
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2005, 05:19:47 PM »
wow, the x52 is wicked, go for it keiler!!

if ure used to a prescise stick like ure logitech, this is wicked. the stick is 'soft' to push around, with little resistance, which isnt what im used to, but it isnt too sensetive. its great for aiming!

if u have the money, dont think twice, its great :aok

Offline Keiler

• Copper Member
Saitek-X52
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2005, 05:30:17 PM »
:D
Thats EXACTLY the info I was looking for!!
I dont mind rather low resistance, when the stick does what I intend!

:aok   for that info!

Matt

Offline RTSigma

• Silver Member
Saitek-X52
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2005, 03:54:19 AM »
I got mine a few weeks ago and it has been heaven for me.

I was using an X-45 before the resistor cup "swelled" (this is what Saitek said, as some cups can swell due to humidity or something like that) lubricants, 'tricks' didn't work so I removed the spring, which meant that I had to keep a steady hand to keep it centered. Overall the X-45 was bulky and since my hands aren't THAT big, the joystick felt huge.

When I got the X52 I fell in love with the spring. I have a bad right wrist from work and typing so this helps A LOT. Plus with the adjuster height my prayers of a small hand in a large stick world were answered.

The functions on the X-52 completely and totally outweigh the X-45 in my opinion. 3 2-way switches, two-stage trigger, better button placement, slider on throttle, LCD display, and my personal favorite, spring-locked SAFE switch (Which becomes UNSAFE for when I bailout).

All in all, I love my X-52. Don't care much for the twisty rudder as when I had my Cyborg, it'd sit in my lap and it wouldn't be a problem, but with it off to the side it hurts, so I rarely use it. I'm going to buy a set of pedals though.

Sigma of VF-17 JOLLY ROGERS

Offline Karash

• Copper Member
Saitek-X52
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2005, 04:14:34 PM »
I know im resurrecting an old thread, but has anyone used CH Pedals with the X52 before?  Any known conflicts or gotchas in this config?  I am finding that the twisty stick doesnt give me the rudder control I really need to perform well.

K

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Saitek-X52
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2005, 04:58:05 PM »
many of us use usb ch pro peds with saitek x45 & x52
no problem
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder