Author Topic: Mom Describes Killing Five Kids  (Read 2018 times)

Offline devildawg

• Zinc Member
Mom Describes Killing Five Kids
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2001, 10:48:00 PM »
Well I wouldnt say that she is gonna have a great time in prison....I know from experiance...not personal though....there are two things that even murderers and thieves wont tolerate...and thats child molesters or people who kill kids...She'll be in solitude or she wont make a month. Lets hope they put her in general pop.

After edit: Just as a side note...does anyone here know the names of the kids? I believe it was Mary, John, Luke, Noah, and I think Paul...Wonder when she is gonna claim god told her to do it????

[ 06-22-2001: Message edited by: devildawg ]

Offline texace

• Silver Member
      • http://www.usmc.mil
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2001, 01:50:00 AM »
She won't spend long in jail..she only killed children. Now if she had killed 5 cats? Well..she'd be in jail alot longer.

(j/k...read this to see what I mean)  The Outrage

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2001, 04:27:00 AM »
Hey man, the stuff about going to jail because yer kid doesn't go to school is just sick.

Does the concept of "personal resposibility" go out the door once you get kids?

Does "personal responsibility" not apply to children (and I know that in the US children do not enjoy the same rights or priviledges as parents, as school related stuff has shown)?

It's just plain wrong to send a man or a woman to jail for something his kid or kids to, provided we're not talking about inciting them to do something criminal. And then it'd be the incitement that persons hould go to hail for, not for what someone else did.

Family or not, we're all individual humans, and should be held responsible for such. This accountability for others open up a can of worms I don't even wanna touch.

Kids being able to send their parents to jail. Teenage rebellion takes on a whole new meaning.

Offline Jigster

• Copper Member
      • http://www.33rd.org
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2001, 06:07:00 AM »
Zeee clockwerkorange!

Er back to the subject at hand, if she's tried in Harris County then there's no way she'll get off easy.

In a related subject I just paid a 140$ ticket. For what you ask? Making a wake (wave) on a personal water craft. The justice system in Houston is fubar.

------------------
Mean
Ol'
Bessy

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2001, 06:32:00 AM »
Originally posted by Jigster:
In a related subject I just paid a 140$ ticket. For what you ask? Making a wake (wave) on a personal water craft. The justice system in Houston is fubar.

FUBAR?  There's nothing worse than some love muffin on a jet ski or wave runner making life difficult for everyone else on the water.  They should be handing out more tickets to people who can't follow the rules on the water.  There are good reasons for No Wake zones.

Of course, I don't know your situation, 'cause you didn't give any details, but it made for a nice segway into my little rant.  :)

SOB
...So what the heck was the subject of this thread?
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2001, 11:03:00 PM »
LOL SOB!  I'm trying to figure out if it is possible for you to be anywhere near the water and not make a wake :D

AKDejaVu

Offline Jigster

• Copper Member
      • http://www.33rd.org
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2001, 03:51:00 AM »
Blind bend with channel markers. Friggin police dock on the other side. I got it stopped 50 ft past the sign (no way to slow down very quickly), guy came over with his PD Boat, lil lights on and everything, and proceded to write me a ticket.

As soon as he was done with me, he proceded in giving a boater a ticket as well.

They are as bad as small town cops.

deliberate stuff, like going in circles and shooting around is one thing, everyone hates that, but to just round a corner while crusing around!?

That fee is ridiculous for the offense anyway.

[ 06-24-2001: Message edited by: Jigster ]

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2001, 09:17:00 AM »
And now they say the crazy b*tch might be pregnant .. hope the rumors are wrong..
let's see you go into deep depression when you have kids so what do you do?? Procreate like rabbits, and keep spitting out the kids... what do some people think?

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2001, 07:52:00 AM »
Ya if the crazy squeak get locked up in an regular jail her life will indeed be shorter then expected....

As for this :

About jails:
A moutain bike buddy i ride with a lot is going to jail for 2 weeks on the 25th of this month. His son (15 yrs old) missed about 2 weeks of school over the last year. Even though my friend gets up before his son goes to school and works 2 shifts every weekday and has very little control over what his son does while he's not home he *still* got a ticket from the town police for about $600. BTW i'm not at all defending him, he should have made sure his son was in school, but... he could either pay $600 or go to county lock up for 2 weeks. He has been there before and knows what its like. His choice... go spend time in jail. I asked him about this and he says its very nice. He gets about 50 tv channels, free place to live with clean clothes/room/bathroom, gets to work out about 2-3 hours a day, gets 3 very good meals with a snack at night, and even gets to work and make money. Sence his son is going away to stay with the mom for the summer there is no reason my friend would opt to not go. In 2 weeks he'll come out well rested, much more fit and healthy, and will have made money rather then spending $600. roadkill if you ask me.

-AKHog

Your friend must be homosexual.
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline AKHog

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2001, 10:50:00 AM »
Originally posted by Maniac:
Your friend must be homosexual.

Ummm, no. I'm pretty sure he is not homosexual, he has a wife and 2 kids. Not to say that makes one strait but I think I could tell the difference by knowing him. And in this jail they share there room with one other person, and share *private* single person showers with 3 other people. It's more like a college dorm then anyting else.

BTW he has been in there for 2 days now and has another week and 5 days to go. It's like club med for a couple of weeks.

-AKHog
The journey is the destination.

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com/
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2001, 11:45:00 AM »
She killed her OWN childrean in a cold methodical manner. Fry her, shoot her, hang her... just end her miserable existence. The thought she might walk away alive from this makes me want to puke!

xBAT
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2001, 01:40:00 PM »
Originally posted by batdog:
She killed her OWN childrean in a cold methodical manner. Fry her, shoot her, hang her... just end her miserable existence. The thought she might walk away alive from this makes me want to puke!

xBAT

xBAT
In my book, that's a given. By the time the defense get done with this case, I'd be surprised if her doctor or insurance company isn't on trial for the murders, this women isn't given a big bottle of happy pills, let loose after a few years in the neighborhood nut house and she turns around and sues the medical community for letting her get into such a state of mind that allowed her to kill her kids. Can't you see it, she's just another VICTIM! It ain't her fault, of course not......
I say crazy or not, anyone with presence of mind to drown 5 kids, chasing then dragging the 7 year old into the bathroom before killing him, needs to go bye bye. Better luck in her next life as she screwed the pooch in this one..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline ispar

• Nickel Member
      • http://None :-)
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2001, 10:31:00 PM »
Originally posted by SwampRat:
....Death is too easy.  She needs to suffer...allot.

Swamprat

Sick Swamprat. Sick, sick, sick. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth? Worse?

Why does blood always have to cry out for blood? Riddle me that.

I'm not even going to try to form my own opinion of what should be done with her, beyond not killing her, and not hurting her. I just do not know anything about this, and I don't think any of us know enough to pass a judgement.

[ 06-27-2001: Message edited by: ispar ]

Offline Fastbikkel

• Zinc Member
      • http://members.fortunecity.com/fastbikkel
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2001, 11:32:00 PM »
What is the use in keeping her alive? I mean, she has shown she is capable of doing terrible things, which means she can do it again.

Or the U.S. government can raise some island of the coast of new york and put all convicts on there and let them be.
Then the t.v. stations can make some "big brother" program with it.
See the convicts kill each other. We as viewers can place bets on who stays alive long enough without getting killed.
Hehehe.

This is going the wrong way guys.

Seriously, this woman needs to be imprisoned for life or she could be given the "chair".
Either way, community does not need her!!
I would give her the chair, keeping her in jail costs money, a lot!! And since we all think money makes the world go round, kill her!

Greetings,

JG5FaBi.

Offline Fastbikkel

• Zinc Member
      • http://members.fortunecity.com/fastbikkel
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2001, 11:37:00 PM »
I would even kill people for throwing garbage on the street.

You know we have riots here, very now and then, over soccer!!?!?!
Ajax fans kicking the crap out of Feyenoord fans. And vice versa.

I would say : put them in one big field, let them clash and after things cool down, rake them with machineguns!
This way we can keep their population low so they don't infect the healthy people.

I have a sick mind, i know  :)

But this is only for soccer riots. Riots over racism have another meaning.

See ya,

JG5Fabi.