Author Topic: The West must do more to show them that we care  (Read 305 times)

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
The West must do more to show them that we care
« on: July 30, 2005, 10:20:32 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/07/30/london.tube/index.html

"Sources close to the investigation told CNN's Henry Schuster two of the three wanted bombers were arrested at Dalgarno Gardens, a government-subsidized apartment building in West London."

So it wasnt enough that the UK granted thse guys asylum and refuge from war toirn somalia, it wasnt enough that the UK was giving them free or low cost hopusing - they still gladly wanted to kill hundreds pf UK citizens..

****ing Animals...

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Re: The West must do more to show them that we care
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2005, 11:06:26 AM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/07/30/london.tube/index.html

****ing Animals...

Bingo!
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline pugg666

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2005, 11:14:59 AM »
the damage has already been done to their thought process/consience. do ya honestly think subsidized housing and asylum, is gonna overcome what ever brainwashing they've had? They're just taking advantage of the system, to help carry out their attacks.

****ing animals is right.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2005, 11:17:53 AM by pugg666 »

Offline Skydancer

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2005, 01:58:18 PM »
Bang on.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2005, 02:19:36 PM »
Originally posted by pugg666
the damage has already been done to their thought process/consience. do ya honestly think subsidized housing and asylum, is gonna overcome what ever brainwashing they've had? They're just taking advantage of the system, to help carry out their attacks.

****ing animals is right.

I think there is a good chance they may have been radicalized in the UK. I recently saw areport on CNN about this imam at a London mosque who gets a monthly welfare support check from the UK government while presching against the west. Apparently all the western muslims terrorists of late, the 911 guys, the shue guy, padilla, these london guys all were connected to this place...

I'm all for respecting religious freedom, but damn, shouldnt they clamp down on this particular mosque?

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2005, 02:29:23 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
I think there is a good chance they may have been radicalized in the UK. I recently saw areport on CNN about this imam at a London mosque who gets a monthly welfare support check from the UK government while presching against the west. Apparently all the western muslims terrorists of late, the 911 guys, the shue guy, padilla, these london guys all were connected to this place...

I'm all for respecting religious freedom, but damn, shouldnt they clamp down on this particular mosque?

although I've critisized Pakistan in the past for being such a great "allie" their govt recently did something I think is brilliant.  

Bann all foreigners from their religious schools.  What a comprimise, not pissing off the populace by closing them completly but at least making the attempt to close off the export of religious hatred.

Foreign Pakistan students oppose explusion
Alleged London blast connection
Not every foreign student has been peace-loving, however. Two of the four alleged suicide bombers in the deadly July 7 terrorist attacks in London visited Pakistan last year, and Pakistani officials have been investigating their activities during the trip.

Both men were of Pakistani origin, and one reportedly stayed at a religious school. U.S. officials have for years accused the schools of inspiring militants.

On Friday, President Gen. Pervez Musharraf said all foreign students studying at madrassas would be expelled, and that no new visas would be issued to those wishing to come to Pakistan for Islamic education.

“This process will start very soon,” Interior Minister Aftab Khan Sherpao said Saturday. He said the president had taken the measure to address concerns of countries who say their young people indulge in militancy while studying at Pakistan’s madrassas.

This isn't exactly the article I read yesturday but it does reference what I was talking about.  IIRC a few of the london bombers went to a paki religous school and came back with hearts filled with hate

Offline pugg666

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2005, 05:35:37 PM »

Wasn't at least one of the first group of bombers born in the UK?

I know what ya mean.

Offline Skydancer

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2005, 06:29:51 PM »
"I'm all for respecting religious freedom, but damn, shouldnt they clamp down on this particular mosque?"

No we should never have let this bloke into the country! But now he is we should kick his and anyone else who supports his twisted views right back out again!

Burger clamping down. Just get rid of the tosspot.