Author Topic: A Pony film  (Read 407 times)

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
A Pony film
« on: August 03, 2005, 10:54:12 PM »
multiple con engagement, how to stay alive (sort of LMAO)

http://home.wi.rr.com/jabostaffelhq/images/pony01.zip

made it out, don't have a clue why some broke off engagement.
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
A Pony film
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2005, 07:07:38 PM »
noone has any comments / critiques on this film?
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
A Pony film
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2005, 08:16:33 PM »
Now now, don't get impatient... takes time for people to notice films and download them.

I thought you looked back too much. Granted you had to, but it seemed like you were looking more at the non-threats than the best targets. Meaning you seemed more concerned with the threats 2k away instead of the ones 1k off your tail and diving on ya. To your credit, none of them GOT you! heh :)

Oh, and that proxy kill was golden!!! lol

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
A Pony film
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2005, 09:04:29 PM »
Originally posted by Krusty
Now now, don't get impatient... takes time for people to notice films and download them.

I thought you looked back too much. Granted you had to, but it seemed like you were looking more at the non-threats than the best targets. Meaning you seemed more concerned with the threats 2k away instead of the ones 1k off your tail and diving on ya. To your credit, none of them GOT you! heh :)

Oh, and that proxy kill was golden!!! lol
lol i know, but was bored at work thinking about that sortie ;)

TY on the proxy, there were soo many 190's i dont remember, but i think i hit him earlier.

about looking back.. i had a good idea what the near cons were doing, but the further ones, i couldn't tell which was in next, and was attempting to plan ahead lol.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2005, 09:11:02 PM by Mustaine »