Author Topic: Why I love my RV.  (Read 1150 times)

Offline Halo

• Gold Member
Why I love my RV.
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2005, 04:51:05 PM »
Hmmm, to match that on the ground, what kind of car do you drive, HT?  New 'vette?
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. (Seneca, 1st century AD, et al)
Practice random acts of kindness and senseless beauty. (Anne Herbert, 1982, Sausalito, CA)
Paramedic to Perkaholics Anonymous

Offline DmdBT

• Copper Member
      • http://www.damned.org
Why I love my RV.
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2005, 06:29:24 PM »
Good thing you didn't have numbers on the other team so your favorite plane wasn't available in the hangar.

:D

Offline Lone Wolf

• Copper Member
Why I love my RV.
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2005, 07:15:10 PM »
What a putz...can't even perform a simple join up without screwing the pooch......sigh

LW

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
Why I love my RV.
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2005, 09:17:24 PM »
looks like IL2, couldnt do a proper shoulder check.

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
Why I love my RV.
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2005, 09:39:36 PM »
Mean while In the study at 221 baker street london

Holmes: "Well Watson, what do you deduce from HT’s post...?"

Watson:"Buggered If I know Holmes, why don’t you tell me, I mean You are the ’Great detective’."

Holmes: "My sad little side kick, If you had spent less time searching for the Pamela Anderson video and more time paying attention to the forums you would realaise the either TOD development must be going very well or the player base just doubled"

Watson: “Well Holmes if I was smacked up on a daily four pound ”pinch of snuff” I suppose reading the BBS is the most exciting thing I would be doing… but as I am not, why don’t you tell me how your managed to come to that deduction”

Holmes: “Well my dear limpy…. and from what the working ladies say I am not talking about your war wound… when was the last time you saw HT post anything other than a response to a whine.”

Watson: ”My goodness homo... I mean Holmes your right, HT must be in a good mood…”

Holmes: “Of course I am right, now bugger off and fetch me a new sack of snuff… and this time don’t cut it with pepper or I will stick that walking cane somewhere that will make you forget about that limp of yours….”

Please excuse the above attempt at humor…:p  It just popped into my head and I thought it sounded funny

But seriously since I started that’s the first post I have seen HT start and it’s the only one that was not in reply to an AH whine…. So I figure he must be in a pretty good mood for the moment….

Quick someone hit him up for the 75mm B25 while his amiable and while we are at it……

Later All

Offline MwXX

• Copper Member
Why I love my RV.
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2005, 10:13:11 PM »
DID ANYONE SEE THE LAG?

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Why I love my RV.
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2005, 11:04:04 PM »
Cherry picker.

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Why I love my RV.
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2005, 11:19:32 PM »
Originally posted by MwXX
DID ANYONE SEE THE LAG?

lmfao

Offline Yippee38

• Copper Member
      • http://www.cutthroats.com
Why I love my RV.
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2005, 11:31:52 PM »
Which engine option do you have in there HiTech?  Is it IFR, or VFR only?

I desperately want to build an RV-4 (I like the way it looks way more than the RV-8), but the price adds up very quickly.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Why I love my RV.
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2005, 08:35:40 AM »
LYC IO-360 200HP with inverted oil. VFR with garmin 295, only missing NAV radio for IFR.

Yippie, before you decide on 4 vs 8 make sure you sit in both. I can't fly a 4 6 or 7 do to head room.

KTM: Randy was flying that day.

HiTech

Offline KTM520guy

• Nickel Member
Why I love my RV.
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2005, 04:08:38 PM »
I had seen the video before on another site and I've seen the airplane before but I never made the connection on who owned the airplane untill you posted the video here.

RV's are very nice rides. I want to build one some day.

So, how about that paint job? The P51 thing has been done to death. Maybe something along the lines of a 109. Put some 20mm under the wings:lol
Everything King Midas touches turns to gold. Everything Chuck Norris touches turns up dead.

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
Why I love my RV.
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2005, 04:40:13 PM »
Classic overshoot and the spelling was impeccable.Whos useing HT's computer?:rofl
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline Enduro

• Silver Member
Why I love my RV.
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2005, 12:05:00 AM »
I never heard a Cessna sound like that before.  :eek:
TBolt
Last edited by hitech on 09-08-2004 at 10:51 AM for flaming everone.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Why I love my RV.
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2005, 10:19:59 AM »
KTM: Im a very big fan of bright airplanes. Military grey is fairly hard to see. I do quite a bit of acro, and realy like people being able to spot me more readily.

HiTech

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
Why I love my RV.
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2005, 11:17:17 AM »
Nice looking ride HT.I dont think anyone would have difficulty seeing it under any conditions......unless perhaps you were coming out of the sun.........Guns blazing....Just as it should be.:aok
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.