Author Topic: TV-Funhouse  (Read 516 times)

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
TV-Funhouse
« on: April 02, 2001, 12:59:00 PM »
OMFG

Havent laughed so hard in a while. This is one of the sickest shows ive seen, it even had >>ME<< impressed.

Its on Comedy Central late at night, dont know what days. Its an adult spoof on children TV shows, a very DISTURBED spoof.

I think I will have to buy one of those TiVo things, and fill the hard drive with love muffin and TV-Funhouse episodes...

Go Ani-Pals! Go rock & roll with Triumph the Insult Dog!

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
TV-Funhouse
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2001, 01:08:00 PM »
Heeeelp, im stuuuuck!

Offline Raubvogel

• Gold Member
TV-Funhouse
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2001, 01:08:00 PM »
I like the bass that he has to throw water on every 30 seconds.

AKSeaWulfe

TV-Funhouse
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2001, 01:09:00 PM »
Sometimes it's funny... sometimes it's just dumb (but I still watch it). It's a great followup show to South Park (comes on Wednsdays right after SP, I know that for sure).

Have you seen Saturday Night Live when they have the TV-Funhouse cartoons? They have this one called "The Ambigulously Gay Duo", while I simply can't stand what the show represents, it can be funny.
-SW

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
TV-Funhouse
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2001, 01:14:00 PM »
Ambigulously Gay Duo is friggin hilarious man.

Hey Tac, did you see that segment for CHILDREN SAFETY in wich a bunch of kids sing and dance about safety and go running around big sharp spikes, hiding inside plastic bags?

And the girl eating candy from strangers and taking rides with them too
lol

TheWobble

TV-Funhouse
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2001, 09:17:00 PM »
Hehe, TV Funhouse is a riot..i like where the chicken doesent get any so he starts rubbing ice on his crotch...and the cat giving birth.. its my second favorite behind love muffin...Gay Duo nearly puts it even.

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
TV-Funhouse
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2001, 11:53:00 AM »
I think the restaurant idea is hilarious. "You Eat what you Are".

Dog eats dog, chicken eats chicken.. and the lobster chose a female lobster from the live lobster tank, then didnt eat her, asked to take her home, and then humped her. That is entertainment!  

Also, when chicken's kid joins that cult, the ani-pals go to their respective churches to pray... and there's a lobster nailed on a cross on the lobster church, a dog on the dog church.. man those producers sure have sick minds.