Author Topic: RU able 2b the King of the Hill????  (Read 165 times)

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
RU able 2b the King of the Hill????
« on: August 11, 2005, 10:28:34 PM »
We have the once a month King of the Hill Tournement running this Friday day, and Saturday Night in the Special Events Arena.  Friday at 3:00pm ET (-5z) , and Saturday at 9:00pm ET (-5Z).

For those that have never tried one out, all the pilots form up at one airfield, then all take off in the same plane at the same time.  You must stay within the radar circle of that airfield, and not go over 6,000 feet in altitude.  The CM running the show will call "Fight On!" and everybody then fights.  

It's a blast.  The last plane in the air "wins" that round, and gets to pick the next plane for everyone to fly for the following round.

We keep this up, until one pilot manages to win THREE rounds, and they are then the "King of the Hill" for the month, and get to pick the 1st ride for the NEXT month's KOTH.

Rules are posted HERE
Event description is HERE

Do you have what it takes to be this months King of the Hill?????????
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2005, 02:49:50 AM »
(what...nobody wants to be Koth)
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline Creton

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2005, 11:52:43 AM »
I'm in, but I think I'll be more of a target drone than anything else.Still learning these planes.

JB12