Author Topic: Just Talk to Her Already  (Read 3627 times)

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Just Talk to Her Already
« Reply #180 on: August 17, 2005, 11:04:25 AM »
Savage
 That wont matter to a guy like sakai, he will just pass it off as more neocon lies.

Whats funny is he can't see that he is JUST like what he claims to hate, just the flip side of the coin.

Offline Sakai

• Silver Member
Just Talk to Her Already
« Reply #181 on: August 17, 2005, 11:10:32 AM »
Originally posted by Captain Virgil Hilts
O'Reilly DID NOT say Cindy Sheehan was treasonous. The paper that printed that had to print a retraction and an apology. But it makes GREAT fodder for the left, and they make great use of it. Too bad it just isn't true. The reporter who wrote it cannot even quote a source, she "doesn't remember" where she read, saw, or heard it.:rofl

Yes, he did:

O’REILLY: I think Mrs. Sheehan bears some responsibility for this, and also for the responsibility of other American families who have lost sons and daughters in Iraq, who feel that this kind of behavior borders on treasonous.

Don't play semantics please, you know what he's saying and its a nasty comment.

The bastard.

Sakai
"The P-40B does all the work for you . . ."

Offline Sakai

• Silver Member
Just Talk to Her Already
« Reply #182 on: August 17, 2005, 11:23:21 AM »
Originally posted by GtoRA2
Savage
 That wont matter to a guy like sakai, he will just pass it off as more neocon lies.

Whats funny is he can't see that he is JUST like what he claims to hate, just the flip side of the coin.

Right, answer the question:

George Bush a liar or not?

Sakai

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Just Talk to Her Already
« Reply #183 on: August 17, 2005, 11:24:55 AM »
yeah probably.

Bush is an ******.

Most politicians are.

Your point?

Now go spew some lefty hatred like you have so far, maybe someday you will figure out both parties are ****. Thats the problem.

Offline Sakai

• Silver Member
Just Talk to Her Already
« Reply #184 on: August 17, 2005, 11:30:01 AM »
Originally posted by Seagoon
Sakai,
I'm going to leave this thread as gracefully as I can,  

Then leave, don't play games on the way out.  You're gonna leave gracefully by tossing hand grenades?

How christian of you, what discernment you show.

Sakai

Offline Raider179

• Gold Member
Just Talk to Her Already
« Reply #185 on: August 17, 2005, 11:38:12 AM »
yeah probably.

Bush is an ******.

Most politicians are.

Your point?

Now go spew some lefty hatred like you have so far, maybe someday you will figure out both parties are ****. Thats the problem.

Well there is the thing about Bush promising to "restore dignity and honor to the white house", to "Clean up Washington" and to "get rid of politics as usual". That was part of his Campaigns.

Yep they both suck. Dems need new leadership/Candidates and Repubs need a new base. :rofl

Offline SaburoS

• Gold Member
Just Talk to Her Already
« Reply #186 on: August 17, 2005, 11:41:35 AM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
I just wonder why it is OK for the entire Congress to come together to help the poor unfortunate Schaivo parents, but it is too much to ask the President to say howdy to this lady?

Oh, and Sakai is my newest BBS hero.

Grandstanding politics. Unfortunetly, too many politicians will do what they feel will get them reelected rather than what is actually the right thing to do. Been that way pretty much throughout history. Pandering to their constituency.
This won't change anytime soon.

No kidding about Sakai, he's spot on. I've thouroughly enjoyed reading his posts in this thread.
Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. ... Bertrand Russell

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Just Talk to Her Already
« Reply #187 on: August 17, 2005, 11:44:56 AM »
Dems need new leadership sure, and they need to step back from the far left wackos too. Step back from being anti gun. Americans love guns. Start looking like they care more about people then criminals. AND stop being out to protect us from ourselves.

The reps, well, they need to try and keep the Christians who dont understand state and church dont go together at arms length. They need to get back to responsibility and acountability. Stop spending like drunken sailers...

Bush is a disaster.  Not for just them but the whole nation.

Not that he hasnt done a few things right, but so SO much wrong.

We need politicians that care about the people of this nation, not the special interest groups. (and not in a nanny state way, in a freedom way)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2005, 11:50:41 AM by GtoRA2 »

Offline Sakai

• Silver Member
Just Talk to Her Already
« Reply #188 on: August 17, 2005, 11:54:19 AM »
Originally posted by Raider179
Dems need new leadership/Candidates and Repubs need a new base. :rofl

Dems have not had leadership in decades and fewer new ideas than leaders.

Sakai

Offline SaburoS

• Gold Member
Just Talk to Her Already
« Reply #189 on: August 17, 2005, 11:56:23 AM »
Savage

Uhm, where has Sakai shown that?
He's been spot on correct.
Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. ... Bertrand Russell

Offline Sakai

• Silver Member
Just Talk to Her Already
« Reply #190 on: August 17, 2005, 11:59:38 AM »
yeah probably.

Bush is an ******.

Most politicians are.

Your point?

The point I made originally:

If a person loses a child to an immoral war based on lies then the actual morality would be stopping that war, protesting it, no?

Why should anymore people die for lies?  Why should everyone excuse a liar by attacking anyone who simply dared to ask "why"?

So let's not ask any questions, let's just compound our grief?

Sakai

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Just Talk to Her Already
« Reply #191 on: August 17, 2005, 12:06:31 PM »
So again she gets to ask questions because you agree with her cause but anyone who questions hers is un american?

ALL I am saying is its not unamerican to question her motives.

They have the right to do that just like she has the right to protest.

You believe in her, you believe bush lied.  Other do not believe that, they have the same rights you do and she does.  

Thats freedom, sometimes its ugly, but there it is.

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Just Talk to Her Already
« Reply #192 on: August 17, 2005, 12:07:40 PM »
Originally posted by SaburoS
Uhm, where has Sakai shown that?
He's been spot on correct.

Saburu
 Have you read the thread? He may have some points, but he is damn hostile in making them. Calling people Un-American is pretty over the top in my opinion.

Or maybe its just me if you and MT both don't see it.

Offline SaburoS

• Gold Member
Just Talk to Her Already
« Reply #193 on: August 17, 2005, 12:19:40 PM »
He's been calling some on their statements. When some of you have tried to go off course, he's steered it back to the original discussion.
What he hasn't done is follow the right wing hate machine and started with irrelevent smear tactics.
I have yet to see anyone refute his argument. He's done quite well in handeling himself here.

If you want to keep this in context, we can go post by post and point out to each other whether he has or not.

You can start with the first one and I'll follow. Refute what he said as you haven't yet. No one has.

BTW, try not to classify him as a left wing Democratic supporter. Try not to box him in as my take on it is he's not. He just hates the right wing hate element of the Republican party.

Edit... How has he been hostile? Don't tell me your sensitivity just went up a notch. He's been responding in kind. Go reread his posts you feel were hostile and look at what he was responding to.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2005, 12:24:51 PM by SaburoS »

Offline Sakai

• Silver Member
Just Talk to Her Already
« Reply #194 on: August 17, 2005, 12:25:42 PM »
Originally posted by Gunthr
Sakai, I demand that you change your name immediately.  You cannot festoon yourself with the appearance of clear-eyed perception by putting on a name as though it were a jacket.

This has been my handle since flying in Air Warrior on AOL.

Sakai