Author Topic: Skins  (Read 650 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Skins
« on: August 18, 2005, 12:36:38 PM »
I may be very far off base here.

I do remember at the AH skinning site a catalog of skins accepted by HTC. Is it possible to add that catalog or something similare to this site so we can browse our current rides during the day while we are at work?

Last night I saw some fantastic P47 skins that had just downloaded. You never know, having a browsable catalog on site may be what it takes to help a few of the truely undecided to take the 2 week plunge and possibly become paying customers and new comrads for the rest of us.

One more paying customer is one more voice advertising this magical world of fun and adventure<------man I'm corny, I promise Nomde will make me start takeing my meds again... :D
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline BBinder

• Zinc Member
Skins
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2005, 05:08:18 PM »
i woud like to see skins available in H2H servers, i dont mean all the skins active lets say 3 skin per plane and if the host has aload of skins in the folder then each skin would be randomly picked each time the server is open

this could be another incentive for someone to pay for the game as they'll know what else they'll have at their disposal