Author Topic: Looking at a CH Setup  (Read 996 times)

Offline stantond

• Nickel Member
Looking at a CH Setup
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2005, 09:10:04 PM »
I went from a MS FF2 stick to a CH Fighterstick and my gunnery improved.  Not to say the MS FF2 is a bad stick.  But, the fine control of the CH Fighterstick is noticeable from the FF2.  

The CH Fighterstick does take a little while to get used to, but for me it was two sortes.  Also, the added resolution and fine control of the CH stick was a change from the FF2.  Maybe I had spiking in my FF2 stick, or never set it up properly.

While my CH Fightersticks (yes, I have two) cost about $98 each they are repairable and I intend to keep them operating. The first stick did not last as long as expected (about 18 months).  Both sticks were bought from Provantage.com.   I hope you can find a stick that you can live with.  While the CH Fighterstick is a good stick, it is not perfect.  I like it.

Regards,

Malta

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
Looking at a CH Setup
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2005, 06:24:52 AM »
I've had nothing but troubles with the X45, and I'm hoping that the X52 is better. I've gone through seven X45s; all of them lose two buttos (usually Fire C and Fire Missle), the throttle begins to spike with stick input, and the stick's elev. axis spikes. With this recent one, the second hat switch has died.

Met someone in the TA yesterday with the same spiking issues.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.