Author Topic: CH pedals help  (Read 151 times)

Offline IronDog

• Nickel Member
CH pedals help
« on: August 23, 2005, 10:49:21 PM »
I have always used CH gear for flight sims,and I've never had any real problems.Lately I've noticed a trend where my stick seems to come out of calibration,and the nose begins to climb.A few aircraft seem to be worse than others,P38G for one.I'm using the CH control Manager,and it has served me well in the past.The only clue I'm getting,is that my pedals are showing a constant input from the y axis toe brake,that I can't eliminate.I don't think a yaw input should effect my pitch,but everything else seems ok.I don't know whats causing the right pedal to stick,but maybe someone has seen this type of problem,and can help me out.I guess the warranty is up,so I could pull the pedals apart if need be.I chatted with Nathan at CH Products tech support,and he said that a a input of 10-20 is ok from a pedal,but I really find that a little hard to believe.He said reininstall CH Control Manager ,and it should fix it,it didn't.I guess I could use my old usb CombatStick and see if it still happens.I'm using a FighterStick right now,but I don't see that as being the problem.Thanks for any ideas,suggestions,past experiences,etc. in advance.
IronDog
Proud member of the 475 Fighter Squad "Satans Angels"

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
CH pedals help
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2005, 11:01:47 PM »
my Ch pro peds used to do strange things until I got a powered usb hub
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals