Author Topic: Something Fishy...  (Read 8435 times)

Offline Enduro

• Silver Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2005, 12:05:04 PM »
I say we fry him just because it's fun.
TBolt
Last edited by hitech on 09-08-2004 at 10:51 AM for flaming everone.

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2005, 05:29:11 PM »
Yer ... Good point about the 234 perkies.  he must fly a 1,000 bomber sorties on 1 account and nail um on the other account or a friend is leaving AH after 2 yrs of low alt bombing lol.:rofl

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2005, 09:41:06 PM »
Rank doesn't matter.

It takes 2 to HO

Insert witty saying here: ___________

DmdMax

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2005, 09:45:05 PM »
Overall rank doesn't.. but I pay close attention to FIGHTER stats and FIGHTER ranks...

Maybe you failed to read that part... or maybe you just felt like saying something useless...:rolleyes: :p

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2005, 10:50:46 PM »
It doesnt bother me a bit. I dont rank :)

Besides if someone asked me to let them kill me a few times so they could get some perk points Id probably do it for em. Its pretty minor stuff. Chances are they will just lose the points anyways.

~AoM~

Offline Enduro

• Silver Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2005, 11:03:23 PM »
Originally posted by FiLtH
It doesnt bother me a bit. I dont rank :)

Besides if someone asked me to let them kill me a few times so they could get some perk points Id probably do it for em. Its pretty minor stuff. Chances are they will just lose the points anyways.

Filth,
I can't afford enough jets.  Could I kill you a couple dozen times in my 109G2?  Of course, you'd have to be in a 163 or something.  :)

Thank you in advance.
TBolt
Last edited by hitech on 09-08-2004 at 10:51 AM for flaming everone.

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2005, 11:12:56 PM »
I could lose  1000 234's still would have bomber perks left. any one want perks i'll come in just to give you some if you need perks this bad lol.......................... ..

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2005, 11:17:18 PM »
lol btw lazer  seen many guys pad score Seen nirvana  give his squadie 26 kills in p40 before, Seen Hornet  padding score seen others I'm sure those that do it feel depressed in life and need us to say wtg.............. but like most I see a no name pilot land 3 or more kills in a old plane like p40 you can usally bet it was atleast vulch and probally 2 accounter....... Pretty sure MDM AKA  Luvbeer has 2 acounts but not sure if he pads score Know for fact he  looks for cv's this way and goons........................ ............

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2005, 11:21:12 PM »
Ahhh Rod don't be so nice, they weren't even close to being given.
Who are you to wave your finger?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2005, 07:00:37 AM »
in steps TOD ...
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2005, 09:27:42 AM »
Nirvana  I hope your not going to say you didn't do it.. Because flim shows you saying leave p40 alone he's mine.....

then your squad mate lands 26 kills in p40 and you were in bombers telling me to not kill him lol.........

but I did like your excuse of were not in same squad i just quit. Even tho roster showed you still in squad and still in squad to this day lol.......................... ........

But hey maybe flim is doctor, I went got voice expert to play your voice lol then had skuzzy fix scores to show what i said you did................ so much work so little time ............

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2005, 09:39:49 AM »
Originally posted by rod367th
[Pretty sure MDM AKA  Luvbeer has 2 acounts but not sure if he pads score Know for fact he  looks for cv's this way and goons........................ ............ [/B]

Rod,   i know luvbeer since i start playing this game,he doesn't give a damn about score, we've been in same SQD 3-4 years and i tell you for sure you are wrong, and just making cheap acusations
« Last Edit: September 06, 2005, 09:50:04 AM by ghi »

Offline BBQ_Bob

• Silver Member
      • http://uknightedstates.net
Something Fishy...
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2005, 09:52:47 AM »
Originally posted by ghi
..... cheap acusations

Close but no cigar.  It's accusations.
UKNIGHTED Propaganda Minister
"There are no Hells Angels in the MA, never"

"they are nowhere near the airport ..they are lost in the desert...they can not read a compass...they are retarded."

For a good time ~~ www.uknightedstates.net

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2005, 11:22:05 AM »
Originally posted by rod367th
like most I see a no name pilot land 3 or more kills in a old plane like p40 you can usally bet it was atleast vulch and probally 2 accounter.......

Yeah, I am sure those spitires felt the same way last night :rofl

But, it is amainzing to me how you guys fall for this all the time.  How many times are they going to play you like this?   You would think that by now you guys should be able to figure these things out fast.

This is Leviathons second account vulching HUB.   Hub, is getting the perks for the 234s by vulching SuperDud who is also baling out of his bombers on the runway so that Morph can get his proxy kills while Jaxxo is scorehoring 5" guns by having SlapShot drag cons into the CV ack range.    :rolleyes:
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2005, 12:33:16 PM »
GHI  I can't begin to tell you how many times MDM aka luvbeer, has told me in private and others location of cv's. and seen him tell entire bishops where cv's are. Some bishops question him how he knows  and have asked him if he has 2 accounts because he does it about every day.

He would always tell me ex squadies were giving him location..

doesn't take a genious to look at roster see only 18 rooks on and know he's lying . Becuase all 18 rooks always been rook. and mdm was thrown out most bishop squads  but never gone rook.

And look again didn't say padding score said he uses it to get location of goons or cv's...... and Know for fact and have films of him telling me cv's locations in private. so you can look at it 2 ways ghi he has 2 accounts or is working with someone else to cheat game........... either way is low. but hey glad he's in your squad.....................He lasted 1 day in ours. and less in others lol/