Author Topic: Something Fishy...  (Read 8434 times)

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2005, 10:31:06 PM »
Speaking of sk0r3wh0r3z, you sure have a lot of deaths to Spit 1s and 110Cs, 2ndaccounteus. :rolleyes:
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline FBRaptor

• Copper Member
      • http://www.freebirdshome.us
Something Fishy...
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2005, 11:10:59 PM »
Originally posted by TW9
i know i posted this b4 but it just seems fit

That video is too funny, untill it gets near the end. The next day at school part is disturbing, disgusting, horrorfying, and crude. Whoever made it is incredibly creative but obviously doesn't have kids in school and doesn't realize how it must feel to be a family member of a child killed in a school shooting. The first part is funny, but the ending should never be shown again out of respect and decency.

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2005, 11:13:28 PM »
Scorewhoring is great fun!

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline Sloehand

• Silver Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2005, 12:32:00 AM »
Originally posted by AmRaaM
Eveytime I see the 'XXXXX landed ...'more than 5-10 kills ' it just reinforces my thinking  that this is just a game and to think anything more of this game being remotely resembling reality or true physics  is just pure folly.

so...game on.

Its only a game, so why care?  Everytime I see this kind of comment it incites me to respond. If we don't care, why do we have a discussion forum?  Why do we get agravated by bad-mouthers?  Why do cheaters bother us? (and you all know they do)
Well, even though its virtual reality in here, you are all spending a significant part of your limited 'reality' to play this game.  Playing it is part of your real life as are the interactions and relationships that occur here.  And the reason to care is that good behavior improves the experience, bad behavior diminishes it.  
The behavior of the individual here is more or less a reflection of their behavior traits in reality.  Good people bring good behavior and bad people bring the bad behavior.  Lamers here are lamers in real life.  
These are people who like to insult people to make themselves feel bigger.  They are people who cheat in school for grades, steal from family, friends or neighbors, lie to anyone to save 'face', rip-off co-workers to get ahead, and are generally the type of people no one likes.  Virtual reality just gives them the opportunity to fully expose their true natures without having to suffer real consequences.
For my money, anyone who deliberately cheats to bolster their sad self-image, or insults someone to start an arguement just to incite or annoy others is human scum, literally, whether online or in the real world.  I don't have relationships in the real world with those cowards (cause they hide their nature as best the can), and I try to limit my contact with them here.
I've wiped better than those people off my boots.
Jagdgeschwader 77

"You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm."  - George Orwell
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Offline MDM

• Zinc Member
TW9
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2005, 06:58:44 AM »
I suggest you ask Rick then post your apology public just like you posted you accusation public.  You are recalling some kid that was ace**** something or other. He was kicked out the squad as soon as he was found out. But, check your facts before you open your mouth.

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2005, 09:31:11 AM »
lol MDM   Your a fool..... ! i never have to make things up you hang yourself..................  You tried to to mtell everyone luvbeer wasn't mdm.  now you come here say o make things up. Everyone knows I film every sortie. Its no secret that I do I tell every one i film.... and I would say 10 squads atleast you were in and out of.   Show me 1 time I came on boards and made up anything I couldn't back up lol.........its not gossip when its truth........................ ........................:)

Offline Edbert

• Gold Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
Something Fishy...
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2005, 09:59:42 AM »
I found a witch!

Tour 67 Leviathn has 73 kills on B26s in his spit1. Pretty normal for him really until you notice that all the B26s were flown by one guy!

Burn her!

errrrr....him.

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2005, 10:36:18 AM »
Originally posted by TW9
GHI mdm did it while we were in hornets.. i remember catching him many times spawn camping a shade account..

He vulches a shades and still sucks that bad?  Wow.

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2005, 10:57:36 AM »
Originally posted by Edbert
I found a witch!

Tour 67 Leviathn has 73 kills on B26s in his spit1. Pretty normal for him really until you notice that all the B26s were flown by one guy!

Burn her!

errrrr....him.
:rofl
« Last Edit: September 07, 2005, 10:59:50 AM by Stang »

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2005, 11:12:03 AM »
Originally posted by Edbert
I found a witch!

A Witch!! A Witch!! We found a Witch!!!

Offline MDM

• Zinc Member
Rod what a friggen liar
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2005, 12:05:26 PM »
Prove it Rod. I have been in Hornets, Bops and Rowdy Rebels. Have one C.O. state it. You pushed me out with your little temper tamtrum, but I didn't care anyway since your squad was worthless under your leadership. You talk more crap than a fertilizer salesman. Stang same goes for you. I never spawn camped any shade account, so I don't know where your brain is at. For that matter, I don't recall a stang in hornets.
POST the proof Rod, or shut your little girly  wussy mouth.

Offline MDM

• Zinc Member
Sorry Stang
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2005, 12:06:50 PM »
You did not accuse, only quote, my apologies

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2005, 12:13:56 PM »
proof that you were ask to leave many squads or what.....  And I have never been 367th squad Co or xo   but normal cut squad cause they didn't want you lol.......................... ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. ............................. .....................

/Wusswy girl comments  " mommy bad man is exposing  how worthless I am"

And prove what most know who and what you are.................So I doubt I have to prove any thing ............................. .....

Offline tactic

• Nickel Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2005, 12:24:26 PM »
I'm gunna swing my arms like this, If you walk into them , its your fault!

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2005, 12:35:35 PM »
Gosh.. I had no idea this post had so much potential.... :lol

I was just pointing out something I found weird... and its kinda funny actually.  Now you guys are bashing on eachother....

Gahhhh I love it!  :rolleyes: :lol :huh