Author Topic: Here ya go WindX  (Read 1889 times)

Offline BBQ_Bob

• Silver Member
      • http://uknightedstates.net
Here ya go WindX
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2005, 03:08:49 PM »
Was there a lubricant used during this ramming?
UKNIGHTED Propaganda Minister
"There are no Hells Angels in the MA, never"

"they are nowhere near the airport ..they are lost in the desert...they can not read a compass...they are retarded."

For a good time ~~ www.uknightedstates.net

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Here ya go WindX
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2005, 03:26:06 PM »
Originally posted by Godzilla
AKAK, why don't you post the full screenshot? Why just post the cropped little text area?

Because the text area is the only thing that is relevant.  The chatter between my squad mate and myself has no bearing and the language is a little too colorful to be posted.

I'm guessing that AKAK probably went down too, but just after WindX crashed.

You'd be wrong in your guess.  I tangled with his boyfriend Triumph afterwards and after I wasted Triumph, RTB'ed and landed.

Could be wrong, but AKAK is known to lie about things even as stupid as a collision.

You're wrong.  But let me guess, I've "rammed"  you to survive too, right? LMAO.  

Is the screenshot taken from a film perhapse? [/B]

Nope, just a screenshot after it happened. I knew WindX would whine afterwards.  

ack-ack

ack-ack
« Last Edit: September 11, 2005, 05:13:23 PM by Ack-Ack »
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
Here ya go WindX
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2005, 04:27:01 PM »
OK...

Let's brake it down to you in as a simple way as possible WindX.

Aces High colission and gunnery system for Dummies: By Wilbus

What you see on YOUR screen is what happens and it registrered.
When you fire your guns and hit the nmy plane THAT is what is registrered to the server then to the NMY plane and he hears the hits EVEN if he for some reason (massive internet delay) is BEHIND YOU. This is why people who happen to warp sometimes kill you from 2000 yards away, they see you sitting in the air, fire and then if they happen to get their connection back those hits are registered to you.

Colission system works the same way. What YOU see is what happens. IF You fly into an nmy plane YOU collide in him, doesn't matter if "he" bares the responsibility (IMO of course) (say he pulls around hard to avoid your attack, you hit his plane on your screen). When YOU hit HIS plane on YOUR screen he may infact be 50 yards away from YOU on HIS screen.
This is WHY COLISSIONS and RAMMING on purpose is virtually IMPOSSIBLE.
In order to actually ram someone on purpose you would have to have really low ping times, both of you, probarly have to play over LAN. This is also the reason usually only one guy goes down in the collisions.

As for AKAK photoshopping the picture... why would he have to?
I've flown both with and against him and he's good enough to not have to do this, specially not when faced vs newbies.

Do this. Tell AKAK to Duel you in the DA. All Fair game, plane of choice, 25% fuel, best out of 5 fights (can change planes after every fight). Film it and put it up on the BBS.
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Liberating Livestock since 1998, recently returned from a 5 year Sheep-care training camp.

Offline crims

• Nickel Member
Re: Re: Here ya go WindX
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2005, 05:46:48 PM »
Originally posted by BBQ_Bob
What gets me is that someone would actually give ack ack a check 6.

I only give him a Ck 6 to Steal his Kills  >):p

Crims
479th Raiders FG
Life's to Short Don't Forget To Laugh 479Th Raiders FG

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
Here ya go WindX
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2005, 06:03:23 PM »
I've flown against both of you, I'm going to have to say WindX, I believe Ack-Ack on this one.  You fought him over 20k in a spit 9 vs. a 38.  Not only does ack-ack have outstanding knowledge of the 38, but at that alt, he would own your spit9.  Frankly, if the collision hadn't have happened, you'd have probably been dead in 30 seconds anyway.  I'm not ripping you, I'm just telling you how things look from here.

Ack-Ack is still a freakin HO/RAM dweeb anyway  :p

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
Windx is Doody from AW?
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2005, 07:59:36 PM »
No other MW  is this dumb but doody.....................

Offline IRASHADES

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
Here ya go WindX
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2005, 03:11:25 PM »
I find it entertaining how he talks about how great he is but when you challenge him to a fair 1vs1 fight he declines. And yes, he reminds me of doody also, except not as funny.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
Here ya go WindX
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2005, 04:08:36 PM »
I find it funny that you are someone who is too shy to reveal who you are in the game, but you'll sit on BBS and reply with nonsense, hiding behind your little alias.

Oh well, not the first time I've seen it.

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Here ya go WindX
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2005, 04:23:42 PM »
Heh, well done Ack-Ack.

:aok

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
Here ya go WindX
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2005, 05:19:09 PM »
I believe a quah is in order.

Ahem.

"Quah."

That is all.
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
Here ya go WindX
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2005, 06:20:17 PM »
Originally posted by IRASHADES
I find it entertaining how he talks about how great he is but when you challenge him to a fair 1vs1 fight he declines. And yes, he reminds me of doody also, except not as funny.

Stupid shade accounts. Grow up!!!:mad: :furious
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
Here ya go WindX
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2005, 06:31:51 PM »
Originally posted by Scherf
I believe a quah is in order.

Ahem.

"Quah."

That is all.

I'll call your Quah and raise you 2 Quahs...

Quah. Quah!

Offline BigR

• Silver Member
Here ya go WindX
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2005, 06:39:47 PM »
im sure half the people here have had run ins with AKAK...they arnt up on his jock if thats what you think....but hes clearly right in this situation. WindX all you do is whine and blather constantly...you got owned...im sure it happens a lot. Why not just have fun? I get killed all the time by better and worse flyers..but its all in fun. AKAK is a good stick, and i really doubt he has to ram people to get kills or to survive.

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
Here ya go WindX
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2005, 10:14:50 PM »
AKAK   compare MWDOODY  scores tour's 32 thru 36    to windx scores. I think I'm right  Windx is MWdoody................. Knew it had to be him lolololololololololololololol ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooololololololololololol olololo

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Here ya go WindX
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2005, 10:20:36 PM »
WindX is Nooge right?

if it is then you're all wasting your time....

...no....he's wasting your time and making you think its your idea.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.