Author Topic: Here ya go WindX  (Read 1888 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Here ya go WindX
« on: September 10, 2005, 03:19:08 AM »
Now you can stop your whining.  As you can see, I didn't ram you "to survive".  

The collision occured as you tried to loop fight me and you collided with my tail section after I had already put a burst of .50s into your wing area.

And no one was running.  I spotted two dots slightly above 20,000ft.  I flew parallel so I could get some speed without closing and then I turned to keep them at a right angle to me, so could turn into them at the merge.  When I merged with the Spitfire Mk IX, I just did a basic high G, half Cuban ending up above you because you went down and under and I was starting to settle in when you pulled up into a loop, I fired hitting wing around the leading edge and then the message you collided with me.  Then I flew the Spitfire Mk XIV into the dirt.

ack-ack
« Last Edit: September 10, 2005, 04:03:27 AM by Ack-Ack »
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
Here ya go WindX
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2005, 11:25:45 AM »
Don't bother with Windx, He tried shootin down me and foobars a couple nights ago, and got a nice waxjob.

Hes all talk, and even with alt, hes no good. :rolleyes:

Offline tactic

• Nickel Member
Here ya go WindX
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2005, 11:25:47 AM »
meanie:eek:

Offline WindX

• Copper Member
Here ya go WindX
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2005, 07:10:41 PM »
lmao   nice photoshop edit  KAKA, Funny thing is Triumph was there and saw you ram me! Good try but as before YOU'VE been caught in yet ANOTHER LIE! And as for you Laz.... close your legs your Brea*h stinks!

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Here ya go WindX
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2005, 07:27:12 PM »
Nice retort.

Brea*h

Breath is a bad word in your world?

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
Here ya go WindX
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2005, 07:27:36 PM »
WindX,

You're not very clear on how ramming works in AH are you?

On AKAK's FE there was no collision, if there had been he would have been knocked down.  The collision happened on your FE, therefore you collided with him.

That another FE saw a collison between you two is irrelevant.  If your FE had not seen a collision and Triumph's had there would have been no collision as only your FE can inflict a collision on you.

AKAK cannot have intentionally collided with you.
Triumph cannot have known what your FE or AKAK's FE displayed.
The onlything that determines if you take damage in a collision is your FE.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
Here ya go WindX
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2005, 07:36:55 PM »
Again, might help if you did a quick search on collision topic windex -- ahs been explained ad nauseum over past several months.
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

Offline JTs

• Nickel Member
Here ya go WindX
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2005, 08:34:57 PM »
ack-ack
geez my friend. what is happening?  first the toolsheds now ramming.  lol. be up for target practice soon

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Here ya go WindX
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2005, 08:57:39 PM »
Originally posted by WindX
lmao   nice photoshop edit  KAKA, Funny thing is Triumph was there and saw you ram me! Good try but as before YOU'VE been caught in yet ANOTHER LIE! And as for you Laz.... close your legs your Brea*h stinks!

I think if you look closely, you'll see it's no edit.  But then, I really doubt you'd have the intelligence to even do that simple task.  As for Triumph being your witness, that is almost as funny as your flying.  Honestly, Triumph was flying for his life, how's he gonna know what was going on?  But I will say, he did manage to last about 30 seconds longer than you did.

ack-ack

Offline WindX

• Copper Member
Here ya go WindX
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2005, 10:12:22 PM »
As for all of you and your comments I really dont give a crap what you think. Most of you have your noses so far up KAKA's arse that you have a permanent brown ring around your necks and your eyes have turned brown. I got the massage AKAK has collided with you. I made a comment to him about ramming to keep from dying and he responded with his screenshot edited with photoshop. I have read up on the collision posts and information. Anyone with even a basic knowledge of photo shop can edit the screenshot copy it and paste it here. To see that he took the time to is in effect utterly retarded on his part! I have better things to do in my spare time than to edit screenshots to try and make my self look better and get caught in the lie! nuff said!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2005, 10:16:26 PM by WindX »

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Here ya go WindX
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2005, 10:32:49 PM »
OMG!  Gunman26+26=42 is BACK!

It's obvious you care, otherwise you wouldn't be so upset that we all think you're a moron.  

ack-ack

Offline Sp4de

• Silver Member
      • http://www.freewebs.com/decommissisoned1/
Here ya go WindX
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2005, 10:46:28 PM »
Come on Windx he even made the picture really small just so the writing is there only:D
And if Ack Ack did happen to photo shop that picture I would guess he did it ONLY on the kill number..... we all know ack ack is a noob:p
« Last Edit: September 10, 2005, 10:48:49 PM by Sp4de »

Offline Fry

• Zinc Member
Here ya go WindX
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2005, 10:51:28 PM »
Hehe...It must hurt to be wrong;)

Offline jetb123

• Silver Member
Here ya go WindX
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2005, 11:31:12 PM »
Originally posted by WindX
sorry the first few words of you post are funny, but i doubt Akak would have to edit something for you, ive been gone for a few weeks, and your still at your crap talking, and yet still getting pwned.. Sad ...

Offline elc7367b

• Silver Member
Here ya go WindX
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2005, 11:56:56 PM »
My goodness, what difference does it make?  Rams happen all the time.  And you know what?  They even happended in real life.  So what difference does it make who rammed who first?  Geesh, its just a game.  Why complain?  Egos are getting too big around here.

Muttman
Sick Pups