Author Topic: Bug free update  (Read 1506 times)

Offline SCDR

• Copper Member
Bug free update
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2005, 02:39:32 PM »
Originally posted by Furball
I was making a smart arse comment too, half in jest. To be honest, i didnt even read all of your posts or people's follow ups.

Maybe you need go calm down and go play something a little less stressful for your retirement, you have any barbie dolls?

:aok

I am calm. Sorry if it seems like I jumped on ya. Been seeing too people slammed for making VALID complaints, and the standard answer seems to be "Stop your whining!" Again I apologize.
No barbie dolls, you stole them all.:rofl

On a different note, I got a 11 rattle off a snake today. It got too close to my bushmaster. Scared the you know what out of me. Guess I'm feeling a little mortal today.:)

SCDR

Offline SCDR

• Copper Member
Re: Re: Bug free update
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2005, 02:43:06 PM »
Originally posted by Overlag
you also pay $100 to beta test MS windows XP :p

Actually my daughter did. If it was up to me, I'ld GIVE away free copies of ANY MS stuff.

SCDR

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Bug free update
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2005, 03:32:56 PM »
Originally posted by SCDR
No barbie dolls, you stole them all.:rofl

SCDR

superdud's ken was feeling lonely. :(
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Bug free update
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2005, 08:22:17 PM »
SCDR was griping when Dirt was still in Beta, too; don't mind him.

:D

ps: Don't ask SuperDum where he keeps hiding the dolls; You really do not want to know, nor will you want them back.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Leayme

• Copper Member
Bug free update
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2005, 11:08:43 PM »
What we have to stop and think about, is that we (collectively) are perhaps the biggest problem for software designers.

All of us could submit our Computer configurations and settings and I would be very surprised if even a small percentage were even set up in a relatively similiar manner to each other and definitely be different from the systems being used to develope the program.

I was actually prevented from playing with the first patch and it was only with the second sub patch was I able to log on and play, was I disappointed? sure, but when I sought help it was provided and since this is an evolving game, instead of remakes and upgrades of completed OS's, I am willing to give them alot of slack and will hold off firing a shot across thier bows, until such time, the level of satisfaction falls short of my expectations or needs.