Author Topic: Hidden Camera  (Read 1262 times)

Offline Iceman24

• Nickel Member
      • http://479th.jasminemarie.com/
Hidden Camera
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2005, 04:24:42 PM »
Hawk, just let her go.

she could potentionally sue you for putting her under surveillance... thats a real iffy subject right now... i would take cliffra's advice and if you still want to take action bight the bullett and get ya a lawyer

Offline Hawklore

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Hidden Camera
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2005, 06:25:07 PM »
If it was up to me you guys, I'd fire her bellybutton and send out newsletters to local groomers/hospitals..

But I aint boss, I'm just an employee..

But yea.. loser, we allready have an amazon hot chick that's taller and stronger than me that will beat her bellybutton on command..

:aok
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.
Trouble no one about their religion;
respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours.
Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life." - Chief Tecumseh

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Hidden Camera
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2005, 06:32:06 PM »
You want her gone? You ain't the boss? Then don't bother with a camera. You may discover that she's more valuable to the boss than you are on a revenue earned basis.

Surely there resides somewhere in your young mind the means to rise to the occasion and handle the situation.

Be creative. I'd make suggestions, but that could be construed as contributing the the delenquincy of a minor.

Adapt. Overcome.

Or get used to being an ineffectual whiner.

Good luck, kid!
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline loser

• Silver Member
Hidden Camera
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2005, 10:30:56 PM »
Originally posted by Hawklore
If it was up to me you guys, I'd fire her bellybutton and send out newsletters to local groomers/hospitals..

But yea.. loser, we allready have an amazon hot chick that's taller and stronger than me that will beat her bellybutton on command..

man it isnt about size, it's about strength of heart
and it isnt about being a manager

someone harms an animal, boom, punched out

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
Hidden Camera
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2005, 11:00:43 PM »
A hidden camera?
You don't need to get her caught, you can just as well refrain her from doing it.

Make up a fake camera and make sure she sees it or at least sees you installing it to look over the yard.
When the camera is outside, it doesn't have to look exactly like a camera, because outside cameras are put into a case which covers the camera from rain and such.
Put a glass cover in front and perhaps a lens from binoculars inside the case, just to make it look like a camera lens.

The cameras first function is to work as a deterrant and the secondary function is to work as an aid in identifying a subject.

If the deterrant works, you'll save money.
If doesn't, then you can consider a real camera.
Either ways, you probably wouldn't get much out of it even if you'd get her caught in the act.

Offline loser

• Silver Member
Hidden Camera
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2005, 01:05:33 AM »
Originally posted by loser
man it isnt about size, it's about strength of heart
and it isnt about being a manager

someone harms an animal, boom, punched out

I guess i should clarify, I have a cat, walks with me every day like a dog. We did 5 km today.

Ive walked with wild coyotes, wolves, and other assorted animals

not one has hurt me

thusly, i return the favour, and i dont take kindly to those who do.

Offline Hawklore

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Hidden Camera
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2005, 09:10:37 AM »
Oh if I caught her, I've allready told my co-workers, I can't be responsible for my actions. :aok
Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life." - Chief Tecumseh

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Hidden Camera
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2005, 09:21:21 AM »
Oh if I caught her, I've allready told my co-workers, I can't be responsible for my actions. :aok

Do you really think a judge will agree with you ?

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
Hidden Camera
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2005, 09:37:04 AM »
"Do you really think a judge will agree with you ?"

Personally I don't think it would ever get to that.  I think she'd kick his arse black and bloo the moment he said "Hey you....."

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
Hidden Camera
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2005, 10:43:52 AM »
Please turn the Tall Amazon Woman loose on me....

PLEASE, I BEG YOU!!!!!!!!!

:p

Offline Hawklore

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Hidden Camera
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2005, 11:10:24 AM »
Originally posted by AWMac
Please turn the Tall Amazon Woman loose on me....

PLEASE, I BEG YOU!!!!!!!!!

:p

Well, if your single, she is looking for a guy who likes to work out...

She's currently just 'getting it' from a friend..

;)

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Hidden Camera
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2005, 11:19:02 AM »
Originally posted by Chairboy
The mere act of attempting to throw a cat should be self correcting.  Cats are equipped with an anti-throwing mechanism which, upon initial windup, results in the claws deploying into the arms of the thrower.

Usually.

Ahh, this is just a matter of technique!

Cats are equipped specifically for throwing. They have a throwing handle, commonly called a "tail". Simply grab the cat by the throwing handle, or "tail", quickly impart motion, the result is that centrifugal force keeps the throw preventers ("claws") away from you until you release the cat into ballistic trajectory.

Its quite simple, really (although perhaps not cricket ;))

culero
“Before we're done with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in Hell!” - Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
Hidden Camera
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2005, 11:42:26 AM »
Yup.   Tried making one stick to the ceiling once.  Din't work

Offline Iceman24

• Nickel Member
      • http://479th.jasminemarie.com/
Hidden Camera
« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2005, 01:12:27 PM »
ROFL classic !!

Offline Clifra Jones

• Silver Member
Hidden Camera
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2005, 01:48:14 PM »

Hawk, have any of your customers stated that they believe this is happening? If not it's only speculation and that will not cut it. Unsubstatiated accusation most often look worse for the accuser than the accused. If there are complants made by customer tell them to put it in writing to your employer. If he's worth anything he will confront her with them. Otherwise I would stay out of it if I were you.

Also remember that 'SHE' is one of the protected classes in our society. I didn't think of this when I wrote my last post. If your employer does not have all his facts straight she can bring action against him for "sex" discrimination or she could potentially bring a bogus sexual harrassment case against him. He would most likely win against any such action but the cost of defending against one of these can get pretty expensive.

I'm also surprised that she is an employee. My wife worked for many years in the Vet business and all groomers were contractors. If you dont like the groomer you just do not renew her contract.