Author Topic: wing partener/avatar  (Read 528 times)

Offline Rowdy1

• Zinc Member
wing partener/avatar
« on: September 19, 2005, 07:07:49 PM »
I would like to get in touch with the person who is doing the avatars.
ALSO looking for somebody a little crazy who would fly with me and learn to work together as a team . for me one person is not enough and a squad is to many. I fly almost every nite 3to 4 hr.
central time.? Im  a knight.

Offline Holly83

• Silver Member
wing partener/avatar
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2005, 10:02:16 AM »
Hey Rowdy! Long time no chat. I think Furball does avatars. He usually posts in the free multiplayer forum. Sorry I can't help with the wing partner part. I'm still not where I can pay for MA, and not good enough either, lol. Not to mention I don't have much time to spend with it. Anyway, come by the multiplayer forum and say hi sometime.  :aok

Offline Heretic

• Nickel Member
wing partener/avatar
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2005, 05:16:40 PM »
Rowdy1,  

If I see you on I will give ya a shout.    I'm a knight.   My whole sqaud went Bish and I elected to stay a Nit.

I don't fly as SEgunner anymore.   I'll let ya know its me if I see you on.

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
wing partener/avatar
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2005, 05:31:11 PM »
What kind of avatar are you looking for rowdy?

As to wingmen, try looking up the Mongrels in the evening.
Forhim, Maddog, Outlaw, Teeerex, all fly evenings, all great guys to fly with.

Offline AutoPilot

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
wing partener/avatar
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2005, 03:23:34 AM »
rowdy i am having a time of it finding someone who can shoot the bogies i am intentionally dragging behind me.I fly as a ROOK.262's and tiger tanks are way cheaper on the ROOK side .

Offline Modas

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cutthroats.com
wing partener/avatar
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2005, 01:44:21 PM »
Hey Rowdy -

If you aren't stuck flyin for the knights - come on over to the rooks.  I'm in wisconsin too and am usually lone wolfing.  I fly under the same handle.  Look me up

Offline Holly83

• Silver Member
wing partener/avatar
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2005, 09:41:08 PM »
Some of you guys should come by the h2h rooms sometime. I can't pay the subscription right now, but it'd be fun to fight against some of you. We're not all TOTAL newbies in the h2h rooms.... we're just the cheap freeloaders of Aces High. :aok
 If you decide to check out the h2h rooms, stop by the free multiplayer forum and let me know who you are & when & I'll duel you. (give me a few hours notice at least)  I"ll most likely lose, but it'll be fun anyway. Who knows, I might just make enough "friends" in MA that I'll decide to break down and subscribe for just a month.:aok