Author Topic: Now, That Is Funny!!!  (Read 1726 times)

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Now, That Is Funny!!!
« on: September 23, 2005, 03:55:26 PM »
Looks like someone will be doing some explaining :rofl   I would like to report Hauptmann Storch Adjutant JG 54  Callsign: VAMPIR 2 :lol

From the JG54 WEB Site

RESPECT OTHER PLAYERS AND OTHER SQUADS
 Jagdgeschwader 54 has built up the reputation as a "Class Act" in the CT. All members of the squad have worked hard to build this reputation so we take this VERY seriously. We have a code of conduct that is STRICTLY enforced and it is expected to be followed by ALL MEMBERS of the squad. Failure to do so will lead to review by STAB and possible imediate dismissal from the squad.
     Treat other players as you would like them to treat you. It won't help JG 54 if you become confrontational with other players. Making rude comments or accusations of other players is looked down on and is better suitted to a bunch of 5 year olds.
     There will be times in the CT when some "Nimrod" will say something or do something that will set you off. Do your talking with your guns - the kill message he gets will get the point across.
     Also don't be a ragging winner or sore looser about vicories or losses. No one likes to play with these kinds of players. Give the enemy a and try to get him next time.

SET AN EXAMPLE
    As a member of JG 54, your reputation as a player relects on the squad as a whole. The reputation of the squad also reflects on it's members. REMEMBER, you have that tag JG 54 "Grunherz" behind your name in the game roster. So conduct yourself with respect and restraint. Save your hostility for your flying.
     If there are any reports of JG 54 pilots not conducting themselves with the highest standards, (DURNING SQUAD NIGHTS, EVENTS OR DURING NON-SQUAD HOURS), that pilot will have to explain it to the ENTIRE
SQUAD. Then, STAB will decide whether you will continue with JG 54.
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Now, That Is Funny!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2005, 03:58:23 PM »
lol i wish i could find the last thread were I went through all their rules in which a player must abide by in order to remain on their squad. ROFL Ironic.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Now, That Is Funny!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2005, 04:02:12 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
lol i wish i could find the last thread were I went through all their rules in which a player must abide by in order to remain on their squad. ROFL Ironic.

Does that work?

http://www.geocities.com/jg54green/Squad_Rules.html

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
Re: Now, That Is Funny!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2005, 10:02:01 PM »
Originally posted by dedalos
won't help JG 54 if you become confrontational with other players. Making rude comments or accusations of other players is looked down on and is better suitted to a bunch of 5 year olds.
     There will be times in the CT when some "Nimrod" will say something or do something that will set you off. Do your talking with your guns - the kill message he gets will get the point across.
     Also don't be a ragging winner or sore looser about vicories or losses. No one likes to play with these kinds of players. Give the enemy a and try to get him next time.

Hello Pot..... This is the Kettle.... You are Black.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
Now, That Is Funny!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2005, 03:24:17 AM »
In all fairness, the site was made by Jester when he was CO. He and all the rest of us founding members left long ago. The site hasn't been maintained for some time.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Now, That Is Funny!!!
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2005, 07:49:09 PM »
What bear said. Look whos the C/O on that page and think before you post stuff. That website was for when Jester ran the squad and we all flew missions and kept rank and score. When AH2 came out and 1/2 the squad couldnt play untill they got better computers was when that website became old. I took over the site and tryed to keep it up to date and everything, but that was when I didnt know anything about making and runing a website and I gave it up.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: Now, That Is Funny!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2005, 09:51:55 AM »
Originally posted by Nomak
Hello Pot..... This is the Kettle.... You are Black.

So you don't think its funny? :lol or are you trying to say something? :D

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
Now, That Is Funny!!!
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2005, 01:26:57 PM »
Ah yes, the good ole Jester days. That was when JG-54 was in her prime.  I remember the squad nights fondly (when ever I showed up). ;)

It's a different squad now with Storch at the helm.  I would have to say that JG 54 is a much more vocal and lethal squad.  

Not that there's anything wrong with a vocal/lethal squad. :D
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

storch

Now, That Is Funny!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2005, 03:16:12 PM »
Originally posted by Mister Fork
Ah yes, the good ole Jester days. That was when JG-54 was in her prime.  I remember the squad nights fondly (when ever I showed up). ;)

It's a different squad now with Storch at the helm.  I would have to say that JG 54 is a much more vocal and lethal squad.  

actually it's VWE that's at the helm if anyone is.  he returned to active duty in the army and only has a few days per month that he can play.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Now, That Is Funny!!!
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2005, 03:44:48 PM »
Originally posted by Mister Fork

Big <> on the vocal part.  
Needs a little work on the lethal.  It seems it is more lethal to its own members than it is to the bad guys :lol

Offline Kongkyuk

• Copper Member
Now, That Is Funny!!!
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2005, 08:29:34 PM »
Hey DED

I went to the JG site u posted  :lol

Check out the home page then the flightline,lololol they have their pictures posted :lol

You decide if the pictures match the smack, I made up my mind:rofl

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
Now, That Is Funny!!!
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2005, 03:13:06 PM »
Originally posted by Kongkyuk
Hey DED

Check out the home page then the flightline,lololol they have their pictures posted :lol

(gets the feeling there is gonna be an addition to the BK avatar soon......)
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline allmetal

• Nickel Member
Now, That Is Funny!!!
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2005, 03:43:17 PM »
Originally posted by Kongkyuk
Hey DED

Just think,you wanted to join our squad.Look at the trouble we saved you by saying no.

Offline Kongkyuk

• Copper Member
Now, That Is Funny!!!
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2005, 07:19:30 PM »
Allmetal

First let me say, I didn't ask to join your squad, someone invited me with a log on message. The week or so I was with you guys, I must say you are really a bunch of nice guys. Yes I said it, they really are nice guys behind the smack:aok
It was funny, the night I logged on to leave the squad ( because I really hate flying nazi planes) I wasn't on the squad anymore.
That worked out great. Now I can fly allies and shoot you down with a grin.
:D

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Now, That Is Funny!!!
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2005, 07:42:52 PM »
Be sure to fly the Spit V, Kongkyuk.  They hate those most of all.

-- Todd/Leviathn