Author Topic: Perk Bomber Formations  (Read 367 times)

Offline slimpikn

• Zinc Member
Perk Bomber Formations
« on: September 27, 2005, 10:59:19 PM »
Low Level Suicide Bombers have been the bane of this game since dweebs finally figured out IT COSTS THEM NOTHING. It REALLY takes away from the game play. But you say low level bombing missions were a reality in WWII? Sure but it cost way more than we were willing to pay in lives and equipment, so much so that we had to stop them!

Low level suicide bombing needs to cost something or else dweebs will keep on doing it caring less for the rest of us who love the realizm aspect of the game.

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
Perk Bomber Formations
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2005, 11:13:11 AM »
If Bombers stay above D1.5 Manned AAA can't get them. Puffy Ack seldom hits one.

If there is not a bunch of fighters around you can't defend against them. V bases are particularly susceptible as there is a aversion to fighters to fly to a vbase although there are a few and it's the same few people. to them.

It takes about 6 rounds from a 37mm to bring one down if it gets low and for me to lay 6 rounds into one usually means he has to make more than one low level pass if I hit him at all. And I'm in the Osti a lot.

I like watch a 3 ship formation but we need a better way to take them out.

Kugelblitz

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs