Author Topic: disrespectful  (Read 15389 times)

Offline x0847Marine

• Silver Member
disrespectful
« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2005, 11:35:36 AM »

BTW, I wonder what xMarine makes of all of this?  I'd bet dollars to donuts he doesn't mind the harmless publicity.

-- Todd/Leviathn [/B]

Alternative ways the BK squad can spend their valuable time, rather than playing with my photo:
Shower
Invest in zit cream
Give Dr Bosleys Hair restoration a call, now.
Put the Big Mac & joy stick down, then go to the gym.. "You can do it!"
And, if you can,  find one a set of boobies to play with. Michelle is here, and says "play with me" (she used to say that on the RT squad ch and drive them nuts)

Edit: do I "care"?, look at the source (the Bk's), no reason to "care" what these wanna-be warriors do or say, it is sad some ones mom faild to teach their kid that "ask before you take" thing.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2005, 11:41:50 AM by x0847Marine »

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
disrespectful
« Reply #91 on: September 29, 2005, 11:44:08 AM »
ROFLMFAO BUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA H

I haveta give you some props for that post.

ROFLMJFAOG*@(&#!!!!111!ooneoneone!1111!~!:lol :aok
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
disrespectful
« Reply #92 on: September 29, 2005, 11:46:33 AM »
Dude I saw you in the MA< flew by, waved, you never said high or waved back. SUp with that?

I did have time to snap a photo of you in action tho.

Offline navajoboy

• Probation
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.uknightedstates.net
disrespectful
« Reply #93 on: September 29, 2005, 11:47:00 AM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
I'm not sure you're understanding me, navajoboy.  Let me summarize for you as succinctly as I can.

(1)  The images were meant in good humor.  While you're horribly offended by them (and you just admitted that you found them "disgraceful," so don't even pretend that it's just a use issue; you've now placed a value label on them), I'm willing to bet that the target of the images doesn't really care.  

(2)  The public use of the images does not preclude you from seeking a diplomatic solution, nor does it justify a public one.  You could have simply PMed the people using the avatars or images, or you could have PMed me so I could pass the message along to them.  Instead you chose to go public and create a spectacle where none was required.  In so doing you have done nothing more than draw more public attention to the "humilating" images you sought to avoid.

(3)  A public strategy here engendered a negative response from those who felt it was unjustified whether they were right or wrong.  That is not to say that a retaliatory response is correct, but it is not unexpected at the same time.

(4)  You don't know as much about copyright law as you pretend.  Almost certainly the manipulation of these images constitutes fair use by parody.

-- Todd/Leviathn

1.) good humor? Yes i find it offsive because this attack was done so at our squad expense, I know for a fact that the pictures were posted on our squads website. if this was all done with good humor then at my request this whole issue would have stopped. obviously you dont intend to pursue this in good humor and continue your counter attack against the claims i made in public.

2.) pm? even in the public eye the avatars are still displayed. I couldnt PM all those that used the avatar. At the time it became overwhelming to note who all used it.

3.)  The first attack is the avatar on our squad and its former members. The second attack is that i made it public to all? I made it public to NOTE that we would require permission for use of our images.  That is all. Yes i blamed the BKs but FURBALL and MORPH have publicly appologies, which i might say again.. wasnt required. All I'm requesting is that BK or whomever please respect the rights of the Uknighted Squad images.  (And once again thanks to FURBALL and MORPH for understanding.)

4.) The reason i bring the copyright issue to this is again.. the images used were from our squad website. I don't claim to be the master of copyright law but i do believe that permission is required by those parties whom the images belong to.

I'm not trying to personally attack anyone here, im just requesting respect for our squad website, its contents, and its images.

thanks again
Navajo24
Stovpipe aka Navajo
Uknighted 357th FG - JG26
-+= Foreign Relations Minister =+-
http://www.uknightedstates.net

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
disrespectful
« Reply #94 on: September 29, 2005, 11:52:31 AM »
Navaho, are you really retarded? Or slow? or have you eaten alot of paint chips?

xMarine DOESNT CARE about what we did with his picture.

Its his picture, NOT YOURS. Tough luck if you dont like it. Really that's too bad. The fact you're going to drag this on, shows how much you really need attention and this post is a direct result of your starved appetite for this attention.

You know what you can do with sorry at this point yes? Where it can go? mmmm thats right.

Now sit down.

DO you brains realize that he just posted more pics here? LOL and you're the fools wetting your panties over it. :lol :aok

With that being siad. Better just drop it now mmmkay?

Because you DO NOT own the pictures. They were submited to you, by xmarine, who was at the time afiliated with yur 357th FH jabostafle Marine Xclan. He didnt see you the pic, he didnt give you the rights to the pic. The only rights holder here is xmarine himself. Not you. Go do your homework.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2005, 12:05:36 PM by Morpheus »

Offline YUCCA

• Silver Member
disrespectful
« Reply #95 on: September 29, 2005, 11:57:24 AM »
Don't think I hate anyone bad enough or im enough of a dick to mess with people that harshly lol.  Wait i have an exception, i'll pay 1 Queeefziiilion dollars for a photo of WindX.  Now that guy is a jerk.  Even enough so that he told doom when doom came on to say thanks to everyone for support since his hosue got flooded in N.O.  Said doom was over reacting and that he himself has been though the same thing 3 times and told him to let it go and be quiet.  Now WindX hmm everyone .report his *** when he's online.  What a dick.

Offline YUCCA

• Silver Member
disrespectful
« Reply #96 on: September 29, 2005, 11:58:39 AM »
Oooh i think i have a pick of morph for UK squad hehe.  (not really)  Used ot have one, still have hte same GF morph?  If not give me her # :lol

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
disrespectful
« Reply #97 on: September 29, 2005, 12:00:18 PM »
Okay, last time, no more big words, I'll try to make it really clear.
This wasn't an attack on your squad. We don't give a **** who you are, or what you stand for.

You wanted a PR trainwreck, and you got one. The avatars are all down, afaik, and you're still squealing. Are you sure the underlying issue isn't yours?
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline navajoboy

• Probation
  • Silver Member
disrespectful
« Reply #98 on: September 29, 2005, 12:00:42 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
Navaho, are you really retarded? Or slow? or have you eaten alot of paint chips?

xMarine DOESNT CARE about what we did with his picture.

Its his picture, NOT YOURS. Tough luck if you dont like it. Really that's too bad. The fact you're going to drag this on, shows how much you really need attention and this post is a direct result of your starved appetite for this attention.

You know what you can do with sorry at this point yes? Where it can go? mmmm thats right.

Now sit down.

Hey dont let me think of some other pointless reason why i should post again.. oh wait..
nevermind..
Stovpipe aka Navajo

Offline navajoboy

• Probation
  • Silver Member
disrespectful
« Reply #99 on: September 29, 2005, 12:04:39 PM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
Okay, last time, no more big words, I'll try to make it really clear.
This wasn't an attack on your squad. We don't give a **** who you are, or what you stand for.

You wanted a PR trainwreck, and you got one. The avatars are all down, afaik, and you're still squealing. Are you sure the underlying issue isn't yours?

Once again, my issues are taken care of, all avatars are down as i request. the problem here is people like you whom continue this. The overall bone i have here is that it all happen at our squad expense. Peace was made yesterday, but i dont know why this thread continues. For now I'll continue to defend myself.
Stovpipe aka Navajo

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
disrespectful
« Reply #100 on: September 29, 2005, 12:06:17 PM »
:rofl

Offline navajoboy

• Probation
  • Silver Member
disrespectful
« Reply #101 on: September 29, 2005, 12:06:40 PM »
Originally posted by DipStick
dO'N MeSs WIt pIMP DadLyHO!

PPPWWNNNEEEDDDD..... QQUUAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

you see everthing was good, until once again.. at our squad expense.. "good humor" as you all call it started again this morning. After about 2 or 3 times of request for you not to do it. It happen again.
Stovpipe aka Navajo

Offline YUCCA

• Silver Member
disrespectful
« Reply #102 on: September 29, 2005, 12:06:55 PM »
Here's Nomde in disguise.  He's acting as my bait so when the bk's go to land on the field to check m' out i can vultch em!

Offline Edbert

• Gold Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
disrespectful
« Reply #103 on: September 29, 2005, 12:07:11 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
The fact you're going to drag this on, shows how much you really need attention and this post is a direct result of your starved appetite for this attention.  

Navajo got my attention with the video he posted here:
 http://www.yoxfordboys.com/uploads/thegoonkiller.wmv.

This is the one where he makes multiple passes on a C47 with his Dora before FINALLY getting it. Bad enough to have filmed it, bad enough to have not deleted it in shame, but to then post it on a page which says "recruiting"? THAT'S priceless.

EDIT: Awwwwww....navaho, did you just pull the l337 vid down or just break the link? You can see the page still, try this one before he removes it http://www.uknightedstates.net/uknighted/vidz/
« Last Edit: September 29, 2005, 12:10:20 PM by Edbert »

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
disrespectful
« Reply #104 on: September 29, 2005, 12:10:29 PM »
I think all of you have lost your testicles man.

I swear no one knows how to take ball busting anymore. I cant say that. xMarine, as much as we can break his balls, can give it right back. I have to admire that.