Author Topic: The recent NASTY weather  (Read 251 times)

Offline Wolf14

• Silver Member
The recent NASTY weather
« on: September 27, 2005, 05:41:14 PM »
Its all bush's fault....at leats thats what some folks are sayin.

Our gubberment must have one of them there fancy schmancy weather macheens.

The other night I was looking at the moon. I saw something amiss and I am now convinced our gubberment or any earth bound bodies of gubberment doesnt have anything to do with our weather. Hell I never thought fer a second that it was Bush's fault. He's one of them old time down to earth good ole boys.

Now dem aliens I saw moving stuff to the dark side of the moon are a whole nother story. They are the ones making things happen. They are out to take our lands. I believe they are the ones advanced enough to have a weather machine.

Everybody run and get your shiny hats. We gotta actively block our brainwaves so they dont know what we thinkin. It also keeps them from putting crazy thoughts in our heads as well.

Hmmm.....I cant seem to find my tinfoil hat. I think I used my last bit of foil to wrap my samich in.

Anybody mind loaning me their tinfoil hat until Tuesday?

:noid

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
The recent NASTY weather
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2005, 07:02:24 PM »
:noid indeed

What's interesting is not even a DAY past when enviromenazis were screaming global warming.  The bodies hadn't even started decomposing when they were screaming global warming.

Of course the left does not think much of anyone that wants to counter the argument but they are just as blind as the right if they want to mix politics with science.

Viewpoint: Get off warming bandwagon

By Professor William M Gray of Colorado State University

Offline Wolf14

• Silver Member
The recent NASTY weather
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2005, 07:22:40 PM »
It is funny how some tend to forget.

When Rita was comming in the weather man on Fox from aquweather was even commenting on how people dont want to remember history. He was saying that the strength and number of the hurricanes we were seeing now, the folks in the 40's saw similar events.

I still think its them aliens on the dark side of the moon. They are at fault.

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
The recent NASTY weather
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2005, 07:28:32 PM »
In 1977, the US Army Corp of Engineers was building a wall to keep Lake Ponchetrain out of NO.

The Lake Ponchetrain Hurricane Barrier was to use Dutch North Sea technology of flood gates to keep NO safe and dry.

A lawsuit by "Save Our Wetlands" claimed the the environmental Impact Statement was deficient.  A judge agreed and caused the COE to rethink the EIS, and they ultimatelt shelved the idea and built the levee system that failed in Katrina.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Clifra Jones

• Silver Member
The recent NASTY weather
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2005, 02:13:32 PM »
Not to hijack this thread, but here goes.

It not about the environment with the environazis.

Here in FL. Specifically South Florida we have an actual 'real' problem with agricultural runoff effecting the Everglades. There have been lawsuits, lots of whining and complaining. Well the Sugar Cane industry, the ones creating most of the runoff, proposed a solution and the state agreed, They were to build filtering levies between the sugar cane fields and the everglades. This project is currently in the works and guess what, it's working, nitrate levels in the runoff filtered through the levies is significantly reduced.

Great news eh? everyone's Happy right? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! wrong answer!

Because the project is taking slightly longer than was proposed the Environasiz are suing the state and the Sugar Cane industry. They want the entire project scrapped and punitive damages leveled on the Sugar cane producers.

It's not about the environment, it about using scare tactics and junk science to interfere and hinder the capitalist system. It's so obvious even an id10t could see it.