Author Topic: Throttles  (Read 657 times)

Offline DWaves

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
Throttles
« on: September 28, 2005, 11:51:30 PM »
Can or could the throttle (used for planes and PT boat) be the same for the GV's.  My joystick (pushed forward) is the throttle for all GV's, I would like to use my throttle instead of the joystick as the gas pedal for GV's.  This would make game play a lot more fun and save my wrist.

Thanks

DWaves

Offline Tilt

• Platinum Member
      • FullTilt
Throttles
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2005, 05:10:39 AM »
Yes please...........

and allow me to set my pedal (toe brakes) as throttle and brake when in a GV.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2005, 05:14:07 AM by Tilt »
Ludere Vincere

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
Throttles
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2005, 08:54:57 AM »
And make it work without jumping inside the hull. It would be less of a pain when parking in a particular position or when slowing down or stopping when a target is aquired from one of the gun positions. It would equal a gunner slaping a driver along side the head and yelling "Stop the dang tank!"

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Throttles
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2005, 11:02:14 AM »
I like this as well. I don't use GVs much lately, but this always seemed like a logical setup to me as well. Probably not a new idea, but still a good one, IMO.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline ThunderEGG

• Copper Member
Throttles
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2005, 11:08:26 AM »
Agreed.

Offline DWaves

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
Throttles
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2005, 12:25:38 PM »
Outstanding, some of the ideas posted I had thought about but forgot and others I didn't think about.

How about it High Tech!  The gunner, reguardkess of the position their in or gun their manning, can always talk to the driver.  It makes sense.

DWaves