Author Topic: 190a5 guns bug  (Read 164 times)

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
190a5 guns bug
« on: October 01, 2005, 11:11:02 AM »
when you fire all guns in the 190a5 and you have the outboard MG/FF, they will continue to fire until all the cannon ammo is gone. Just hold the trigger down and watch the sprites. I can't be sure but it sounds like the sound is playing for them too. If you stop and start firing the guns (bursts) they will eventually stop firing as they run out of ammo, but if you just hold down the N key it never stops them when they run dry.

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
190a5 guns bug
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2005, 08:58:05 PM »
Two more 190A related guns bugs:

190a8 - same as the 190a5 when you have 30mm outboards (didn't test the 20mm outboards) guns will continue to fire rounds all the way until cannon ammo is gone. Doesn't calculate if the guns can fire until press the trigger, when they run out they keep firing until you let go of the trigger (or until you run out).

190a8 - A8's 20mm inboards have 250 rpg. I was offline and collided with the b24 while making a slashing attack. It gave me a fuel leak and knocked out one of my guns (me left one I think) but the remaining gun was able to use up all of the 289 rounds left. It was able to use ammo from the other gun, when it should have run out well before it did.