Author Topic: gunner crew  (Read 610 times)

Offline mutant

• Zinc Member
gunner crew
« on: October 03, 2005, 01:34:17 AM »
HI,
  I wish we could have a gunner join at every firing position in the bmbrs and PT boats. :)

mutant

Offline frank3

• Plutonium Member
gunner crew
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2005, 02:13:39 AM »
I think you mean that you want multiple players joining 1 bomber? :)

Offline ThunderEGG

• Copper Member
gunner crew
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2005, 09:25:15 AM »
Gunnery on bombers takes time and practice.  As was stated in an earlier thread, I would like to see the numbered gun positions be the same for every bomber that has them, such as B17's, B24's, B26's, KI67's, and so forth.  As for extra gunners, I see little need for more than two people.  Part of bombing IMO is to have patience and find the most tactical way to destroy your target while ensuring your survival.

Offline MOSQ

• Silver Member
gunner crew
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2005, 12:16:21 PM »
Many of us old Air Warrior buff flyers have asked for this feature numerous times. We remember fully gunned buffs as a heck of a lot of fun. They were called Death Stars.

The only problem with AW was the pilot could not man a gun. You HAD to have at least one gunner or you were toast. HTC changed that with AH. Now we can fly and gun the buffs at the same time.

However HTC has on several occasions posted here that it's not going to happen. Apparently the coding that allows the pilot to man a gun and fly the plane excludes the ability to have a multi-player crew.

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
gunner crew
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2005, 12:26:59 PM »
HTC has said before many times that the dweeby days of "Death stars" are gone and will not come back.

Cheers :P