Author Topic: This is getting kinda spooky....what would YOU do  (Read 1155 times)

TheWobble

This is getting kinda spooky....what would YOU do
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2001, 04:30:00 PM »
I wonder how many nukes China has that actually would work??

You always heard about how the soviets had all these nukes but later it was discovered that half or less were actually fully functional..many didnt even have fuel, some didnt have warheads...they just tired to crank them out as fast as possable so they could say they had the most..so of course quality suffered....it has been said that if russia ever tried to launch all its missles it would do more damage to itself than whoever it was pointing them at.

I wonder how many REAL missles has..although 1 would be too many.

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2001, 11:53:00 PM »
Wobble, I think half or less were not functioning because of the decrepit economy. At the height of the cold war, you can bet your butt they worked well and swell.

Sandman_SBM

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2001, 06:16:00 PM »
All I gotta say is that if it's a war... there better gawdamnwell be an exit strategy.

Offline Cabby

• Zinc Member
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2001, 06:53:00 PM »
"The bombing starts in five minutes....."

Run, Libs, run!!!!!!!!!

Man, some people are easily spooked.....

Cabby
Six: "Come on Cabbyshack, let's get some!"

Offline DB603

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2001, 07:06:00 PM »
S!

Hopefully no war begins of this.And for sure doesn't.Just asking TheWobble.What the heck could You do with an Ambrams in the sea?Attacking Chinese mainland?ROFL!How would You get that force to the coast unharmed?This is not a third class desert nation we talk about.They would kick the landing forces back to sea.And that is what they(attackers) would have behind them for thousands of miles..SEA!Nothing solid nearby to launch from.And nukes..Oh dear.They wouldn't use them,neither would US.Or if they(reds) would,it would be detonated above the US CV groups.Would cripple a LOT of the capabilities of the attackers.
 Oh well..Too little sleep and too much alcohol.Don't take my post seriously. Let's just hope for a quick end on this matter.

------------------
DB603
3.Lentue
Lentolaivue 34