Author Topic: Ladies and Gentlemen, the saddest tool shed destroyers are ..  (Read 4734 times)

Offline wipass

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.secestimating.com
Ladies and Gentlemen, the saddest tool shed destroyers are ..
« on: October 08, 2005, 05:56:03 PM »
In no particular order, except saddest first ..

Fariz    1   6   1   1   1
SHawk   2   5   2   4   2
Ezeepkns   3   34   9   24   7
aka   4   7   3   9   62
KOOL   5   58   16   5   18
4ACES   6   85   8   14   10
teufl   7   57   18   46   34
AKDogg   8   99   12   16   41
TalonX   8   119   13   8   28
RManiac   10   129   23   42   3

The numbers refer to the sad o meter

wipass

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2005, 06:39:06 PM »
What are those numbers?
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline WarRaidr

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2005, 07:33:10 PM »
it looks like their rankings in the different catagorys. Which means nothing in reguards to being called the saddest tool shed destroyers. :confused:  just another example of "If you don't play the way I play then you must be degraded" :rolleyes:

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2005, 07:42:37 PM »
No, that honor has to go to SgtDibs.

In recognition of SgtDibs fierce determination to rid the game of furballers and for his dedication in destroying tool sheds everywhere, I present SgtDibs with the Rainbow Warrior's Flag of Tool Shed Destruction for his actions on 10/05/05.

On 10/05/05, SgtDibs took off leading a formation of B-24s to hit the dreaded Knight held base on Lake Dweeb in the Donut Map Theater of Operations.  Despite that fact that he lost over 30 bombers and only managed to hit a few of the fighter hangers he meant to obliterate, it is his zeal to go out of his way to stop "the scoring" and put the focus back to winning "The WAR", SgtDibs is hereby awarded the Rainbow Warrior's Flag of Tool Shed Destruction.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2005, 07:51:49 PM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack

In recognition of SgtDibs fierce determination to rid the game of furballers and for his dedication in destroying tool sheds everywhere, I present SgtDibs with the Rainbow Warrior's Flag of Tool Shed Destruction for his actions on 10/05/05.

On 10/05/05, SgtDibs took off leading a formation of B-24s to hit the dreaded Knight held base on Lake Dweeb in the Donut Map Theater of Operations.  Despite that fact that he lost over 30 bombers and only managed to hit a few of the fighter hangers he meant to obliterate, it is his zeal to go out of his way to stop "the scoring" and put the focus back to winning "The WAR", SgtDibs is hereby awarded the Rainbow Warrior's Flag of Tool Shed Destruction.

ack-ack

Those free kills rawked.

:D

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2005, 08:30:30 PM »
Ezeepkns is on that list and he was whining to me on PM about how I ruin a good fight?
Who are you to wave your finger?

Offline x0847Marine

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2005, 09:02:16 PM »
Do you honestly think posts like these are going to shame people into playing this game your way?

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2005, 09:05:26 PM »
Originally posted by x0847Marine
Do you honestly think posts like these are going to shame people into playing this game your way?

yes! thanks for asking :)

Offline TalonX

• Silver Member
Tooshedders?
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2005, 09:22:38 PM »
Please.

I am honored that playing all aspects of the game is so recognized.

:aok

-TalonX

Forgotten, but back in the game.  :)

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2005, 10:36:35 PM »
let 'em fly how they want.

until i'm paying everybody's 14.95, it's not my place to dictate how others should fly.

post's like this have contribute nothing.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2005, 10:39:36 PM »
Originally posted by WMLute
until i'm paying everybody's 14.95, it's not my place to dictate how others should fly

You do realize that the people in question here are using their $14.95 to dictate how dozens of others should play... right?  So if those dozens of others feel like exposing those who would grief them for cheap kicks, I don't see the problem.  That's what community is all about.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline BBQ_Bob

• Silver Member
      • http://uknightedstates.net
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2005, 10:45:40 PM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack

ack-ack

Ack-ack you sure talk alot about Rainbow Warrior's almost like you are trying to throw suspicion away from yourself, hummm I wonder.
UKNIGHTED Propaganda Minister
"There are no Hells Angels in the MA, never"

"they are nowhere near the airport ..they are lost in the desert...they can not read a compass...they are retarded."

For a good time ~~ www.uknightedstates.net

Offline jaxxo

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2005, 10:47:38 PM »
gangvulchin a base in ftr town is ridiculous as well. I was ashamed to see it done methodicaly by all countries, normally i would curse fun police..however feel free to kill hangars if that crap goes on imho.

Offline Fariz

• Silver Member
      • http://9giap.warriormage.com
Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, the saddest tool shed destroyers are ..
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2005, 11:08:46 PM »
Originally posted by wipass
In no particular order, except saddest first ..

Fariz    1   6   1   1   1

The numbers refer to the sad o meter

wipass

:rolleyes:

Thank you, thank you.

I am afraid I will jump off this train soon, because my vacation is almost over, and I will have to follow the sad human tradition of making money to pay my bills. But yet playing for scores after a long break was fun for sure.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2005, 11:19:44 PM »
Originally posted by x0847Marine

Time to pull that tin foil head out of your arse xMarine.   The only ones so far that have tried to "force" people to play there way have been the Tool Shed Warriors.  You don't see any of the furballers blowing up the ammo dumps or bomber hangers to prevent the Tool Shed Warriors from spawning bombers.  Yet, you will see Tool Shed Warriors regularly take out the FHs in the areas like Furball Island and Furball Lake with the sole intent on ruining the fun because we're not helping them "win The War".  But since you're just another of these idiots that gets off on ruining other's fun, it's not surprising you can't grasp such a simple thing.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song