Author Topic: as much as I hate doing this  (Read 1702 times)

storch

as much as I hate doing this
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2005, 07:12:25 AM »
I guess english isn't your first language right? post a screenie let me see those chock full of curse words messages.  that wouldn't be in response to some else's original PM's to me would they?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2005, 07:15:01 AM by storch »

Offline AutoPilot

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2005, 07:15:10 AM »
TheBug in the MA? Havnt seen that in a long time,let alone him cussing someone out,let alone TheBug getting shot down.

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2005, 08:32:27 AM »
Originally posted by AutoPilot
TheBug in the MA? Havnt seen that in a long time,let alone him cussing someone out,let alone TheBug getting shot down.

was talkin' 'bout storch.

I'll ask the 3 pilot's in question if they have screen shots.  I will give you the benefit of the doubt that maybe all three were lying about getting pm's from you calling them names and cursing.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2005, 08:35:44 AM by WMLute »
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2005, 08:35:18 AM »
Originally posted by storch
I guess english isn't your first language right? post a screenie let me see those chock full of curse words messages.  that wouldn't be in response to some else's original PM's to me would they?

odd response.

so, you are saying that it would be 100% acceptable to curse in response to some one else?  i.e. if THEY cursed at you, it's ok to do so back.

just trying to understand if you think that is acceptable behavior.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

storch

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2005, 10:10:56 AM »
I question "chock full of curse words"  I further direct you to the fact that I'm not interested in being a CM or CT staff, that is clearly stated in my opening post and further emphasized by saying to give the job to someone else.  my reason for volunteering is that no one else wants to step up to the plate and the current staff consist of mainly non participants in the arena. everyone who plays is aware of how I respond to and sometimes instigate verbage.  furthermore I make no attempt to hide my personality so, what exactly are you babbling on about?  I think you need to go find amusement, you seem bored.  try a day at the beach packing sand.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2005, 10:52:40 AM »
You've had your chance to "step up to the plate" but you backed out. More hot air isnt needed.

On side note note, hope all goes ok with that beeyatch brewing in the Gulf.

storch

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2005, 11:09:45 AM »
at that time there were plenty of people on the staff.  you had new additions such as memnon, OM, TK and others to help out.  so I didn't think you guys needed anyone and it isn't a job that seems rewarding or gratifying to me so I passed.  The proof of how unsavory of a chore it is, is that I'm volunteering to do a job no one wants to do and yet we have roaches coming out from the woodwork to heckle.  never the less I still volunteer and will reluctantly serve unless someone better qualified wants to in my stead.

never mind that storm, it is mostly media hype as usual.  it will be our sixteenth I believe and our third catergory 5 if it does indeed strenghten.   we are well prepared for any eventuality including death.  thank you for your concern.  this will be our 14th hurricane not 16th.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2005, 11:37:23 AM by storch »

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2005, 11:35:36 AM »
I would like to be a person that could setup the arena when noone else can. When all the other CMs are busy or at work I can setup the arena in 10-20mins if someone porked it. or when the new tour starts.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline 38ruk

• Gold Member
      • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2005, 12:58:07 PM »
when flying in the MA yesterday, your private messaged three different people I was flying near/with, chocked full of curse words, and insults, after you died.

Yep got the same type of crap from you the other night storch , good thing is that i filmed it , so if you would like it posted i can .   You really need to take a valium when your playing , calling me no skill and such , funny you wanted nothing to do with going to the DA lol .

furthermore I make no attempt to hide my personality so

What you call personality , i call lack of charater and imaturity .
« Last Edit: October 20, 2005, 01:02:20 PM by 38ruk »

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2005, 01:15:52 PM »
Calling someone to the DA is for people that take this game WAY to serious, and want to prove something.
Just the other day RManiac was acking like.... well how he acts. Im flying my 110 with 4k alt he ups from the base and is OTD I dive down on him and when I start fireing he pills noseup and fires at me he dies and Im on fire then he blabs on ch. 200 about me HOing. So I pretty much call him an idiot and tell him retarded. He calls me to the DA since DA and CT dont work I cant go even if it was working what would it settle? He'd still be an idiot that pulled nose up into a diving 110, and Ill still be a "HOer" even though I shot before he even pulled nose up.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

storch

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2005, 01:35:01 PM »
Originally posted by 38ruk
Yep got the same type of crap from you the other night storch , good thing is that i filmed it , so if you would like it posted i can .   You really need to take a valium when your playing , calling me no skill and such , funny you wanted nothing to do with going to the DA lol .

What you call personality , i call lack of charater and imaturity .
and i call your lame game play just that lame.

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2005, 08:15:24 PM »
Originally posted by storch
and i call your lame game play just that lame.

You know, I dont' really know how the CT setup people are chosen, are they CM's?  If so, they would fall under 68Falcon, and I don't think this is the case.  Curious who the CT staff falls under?  Is it setup like the Campaign Managers?  Who's in charge?  (etc, etc, etc...)

As far as Storch, I was merely pointing out that he might not be a viable choice for a position of responsibility, for obvious reasons.

My opinion.

I would fly the CT more often, but my negative experiences out weight the positive.  Not to say I won't again, or possibly bring my squad to start flying in the CT some nights.  I have had some fun in the CT in the past.

Who is in charge, and how it is being run would weight heavily on that decision tho'.
— George Patton

Offline 38ruk

• Gold Member
      • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2005, 08:17:23 PM »
Calling someone to the DA is for people that take this game WAY to serious, and want to prove something.

When someone calls you skilless , what better way than to ask them to a test of skill in the DA .   I did nothing accept dive from 17k in a p47  to engage in a furball  , and then kill storch after a few loops.   My play is lame , well private messaging insults and dribble after being killed is very lame .   Storch is just plain classless and childish .    What way do want me to play storch ... i called you out for a 1 on 1 co alt and you dont want anything to do with it . Lets see those skills at work..

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2005, 09:55:38 PM »
Originally posted by WMLute
You know, I dont' really know how the CT setup people are chosen, are they CM's?  If so, they would fall under 68Falcon, and I don't think this is the case.  Curious who the CT staff falls under?  Is it setup like the Campaign Managers?  Who's in charge?  (etc, etc, etc...)

As far as Storch, I was merely pointing out that he might not be a viable choice for a position of responsibility, for obvious reasons.

My opinion.

I would fly the CT more often, but my negative experiences out weight the positive.  Not to say I won't again, or possibly bring my squad to start flying in the CT some nights.  I have had some fun in the CT in the past.

Who is in charge, and how it is being run would weight heavily on that decision tho'.

All 5 of us CT STaffers fall under Skuzzy more or less. The Staffers are in charge of putting up the weekly set ups and monitoring them through the week for problems. Staffers have and will help with squad nights and/or scheduled mission nights. Its not nearly as organized as it was in the past and they're plenty of theories on that. Seems like there is a hell of alot more effort put in to the blame game then having fun in the CT. We still have some good nights though, some of the best fun in AH for some of us.

storch

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2005, 11:14:04 PM »
Originally posted by WMLute

My opinion.

classic.  here you have some pinhead who neither participates in the arena nor has much interest in the arena yet he feels qualified to offer his opinion on how the arena is run.  guess what pal with 95 cents and your opinion I'll get a cup of coffee.