Author Topic: as much as I hate doing this  (Read 1701 times)

Offline Crumpp

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
as much as I hate doing this
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2005, 07:38:42 PM »
I tend to agree with Larry, BatfinkV!

take the game way to serious.

You can post whatever you want.  It's a game and I don't own any film you took.  I almost never film anything as I am just not concerned with it.

Hope work went ok for you.

I will go to the DA anytime but of course as we say at work:

Less Yakin, more cackin...the next time, please!

All the best,

Crumpp

Offline BlkKnit

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2005, 08:15:28 PM »
Y'know?  I'd love to see people take this game a bit more seriously instead of being in it for the argument.  I remember the CT being a place where people were friendly and even though I was regularly sent quickly to the tower, I had an enjoyable time most every time.   Though I didn't fly in the CT every night back then, my playing time went strictly to the MA and SEA when it began to seem that every sortie of the other players was flown for the sole purpose of creating an argument or of making others frustrated and angry. I can get that in the MA (or at home ;) ) and fly with my squaddies.

I applaud the CT staffers for imaginative set ups, I like what the CT offers.  I dont mind being the worst player in the arena, and when I do fly the CT I generally improve.  So, is it possible that we could have the arena return to being about fun and not so much about embarrassing others?  I mean heck, its embarrassing enough to get a after being quite easily dispatched and knowing that everyone knows I didn't deserve it. :rolleyes:

Once a Knight is Never Enough

Offline BlkKnit

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2005, 08:18:26 PM »
Oh, and 38ruk/38MAW is about as good as they come, both as a player and a person, and WMLute, though I dont know him as well, rates pretty high with me too.

Once a Knight is Never Enough

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2005, 10:35:50 PM »
Originally posted by Crumpp
I tend to agree with Larry, BatfinkV!

You can post whatever you want.  It's a game and I don't own any film you took.  I almost never film anything as I am just not concerned with it.

Hope work went ok for you.

I will go to the DA anytime but of course as we say at work:

Less Yakin, more cackin...the next time, please!

All the best,

Crumpp

typical.

we go to the da aftr a disagreement and have a fun fight not to proove who is best and have fun.  

calling people to the DA is not always about school yard rules. Its more about speaking to the person in a 1 on 1 fashion to try to work out why you disagreed and if you will both accept it.

we had a good fight, we wernt even trying too hard to kill each other, just fun flying.

but i respect your squadron loyalty values.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.