Author Topic: Calling all Toolshedders  (Read 1022 times)

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
Calling all Toolshedders
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2005, 09:03:16 PM »
Originally posted by DipStick
Yup... boring as hell. :eek:

It would then actually be what so many before have claimed the game is "supposed" to be about.

WWII air to air combat
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Cooley

• Silver Member
Calling all Toolshedders
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2005, 09:07:14 PM »
Hornet, If ya like I'll let ya know when im ib to pork one of your fields,

I'll be sure not to auger, so you can have the oppurtunity to kill me

Should be ez for you since im a so called "Toolshedder"

see ya up there  :aok
« Last Edit: October 13, 2005, 10:43:03 PM by Cooley »
Cooleyof 367th

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
Calling all Toolshedders
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2005, 09:14:29 PM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
Forgive me for pointing this out, but, only a small minority of toolshedders can actually read, and none of them have posted yet. After mostly denying that they do what they do simply to to upset the rest of us, I doubt they'll come running to show how much the opposite is actually true.

Cue the BoPs...

Here I come!

I bomb FH's on occasion...so what?   If you want it to stop, try taking out the BH's.   Better yet, come on up and shoot me down before I get over target...I got some .50 cal's waitin for ya :D

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: Calling all Toolshedders
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2005, 10:22:40 PM »
Originally posted by Hornet33
Calling all toolshedders who like to fly hours on end blowing hangers up. In response to the impending porking of troops and ords at the forward fields to impede base captures, I recomend the following. Up heavies and kill all FH's on the front lines as often as you can. Launch from far back and get alt, kill every FH you see. There will be NO furballing allowed:rofl

Pretty ridiculous huh?????:O

You put the "Tool" in Toolshed.

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
Calling all Toolshedders
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2005, 09:48:34 AM »
Amen Dred.

~AoM~

Offline T0J0

• Silver Member
Calling all Toolshedders
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2005, 09:56:13 AM »
actually he put troll in trollshed!
You fish cant read...

storch

Calling all Toolshedders
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2005, 10:19:25 AM »
no call to arms necessary.  in fact you guys are so annoying some of us started a squad dedicated primarily to keeping your numbers down. lawd knows you reproduce like roaches.  dantoo got pregnant once and new buffys appear every single day.  lately we at ZG-1 "buff hunters" have been remiss in the performance of our dedicated mission but I think we will once again up the mighty 110 and scourge the cartoon skies of rookchesspieceland from the blight of the mindless mostly bish buff tards.

Offline ColKLink

• Nickel Member
Calling all Toolshedders
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2005, 10:38:37 AM »
My only question is this, WHAT ABOUT THE SHEEP?:( that should be about 20 redicules posts ive posted, 80 more and i make the team right??? :confused:
Live each day like it's your last, and one day, you will be right.---- rush 2112,--->" and the sheep shall inherit the earth"......

Offline jollyFE

• Nickel Member
toolsheddin
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2005, 10:50:27 AM »
As a proud toolshedder, HO'r, cherrpickin vulcher, I take much offense to the "cue the BoPs" remark posted earlier.  Not all BoPs fall into this category.  Many of them love to furball but support squaddies who ask for help.  A few of us(myself included) like killin hangers, vulchin and HO whenever we can.  In fact I wish I was a better toolsheder and would like any pointers that you guys can offer.  

I intend to double my efforts to toolshed as much as possible and I challenge all of you to stop me.

muhahahaha

:rolleyes: jolly
Every time a Nit vulches,  an angel get it's wings.

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
Calling all Toolshedders
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2005, 11:51:43 AM »
Originally posted by bopeep
My only question is this, WHAT ABOUT THE SHEEP?:( that should be about 20 redicules posts ive posted, 80 more and i make the team right??? :confused:

Do with them what you will.

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs

Offline uberhun

• Nickel Member
Calling all Toolshedders
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2005, 11:58:52 AM »
Toolshedding is a respectable venture in this virtual community, and should be recognized as the primary goal.:aok