• Platinum Member
Condit
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2001, 03:37:00 PM »
Dune for President!

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Condit
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2001, 09:17:00 AM »
what do they expect to find in his apartment after 10 weeks?? Not an expert here but if there was anything my guess is that it has been cleaned away...

Also bet you he backs out of his offer for the lie detector test ..
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
Condit
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2001, 11:37:00 AM »
The main issue is the girl.  I hope the truth comes out about what's happened to her, though I have my doubts it will come to light since politicians are involved...

As to the politicians' sex lives in general...  yes it's private.  However, if he abuses his power to get the action, or does it on his supposed work time, then it does bother me.  Our taxes support these buffoons for life, so when they're working for me, they better be working and not nailing some little hussie!  

Personally, the damned politicians have made politics a nice career.  It shouldn't be.  You should get a nice paycheck for while you're representing the constituents, but after that, you're an average joe again.  No special perks (except maybe Secret Service protection for ex-presidents...), no special retirement packages, no free rides at all.  Of course it'll never happen, because the politicians make the laws.  Hmm, wish I could vote to raise MY salary and benefits...
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.