Author Topic: anybody interested.........  (Read 1943 times)

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
anybody interested.........
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2005, 11:12:44 AM »
boooo

No one likes you DJ go back from where you came from:lol
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline DJ111

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2005, 11:05:48 AM »
Nuh-uh!

I'm sure Furball has feelings for me...

:cry
Retired CO of the ancient **Flying Monkeys** CT squadron.

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2005, 12:48:10 PM »
feelings of pure hate! :mad:
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2005, 01:23:10 PM »
british kids surely turn savage very easily as shown in lord of the flies. after all we did take over quite a fair bit of the know world on pure caffine and alcohol fueled butchery and slaughtering.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2005, 03:51:36 PM »
Getting back to allmetal's post, is there a time for this thing or did it die already?
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2005, 03:53:50 PM »
Its dead. Cant have a mission if you cant log into the CT. Ill make one for next week. If it goes well then Ill start up the TNMs every week.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

storch

« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2005, 04:04:47 PM »
Originally posted by mechanic
british kids surely turn savage very easily as shown in lord of the flies. after all we did take over quite a fair bit of the know world on pure caffine and alcohol fueled butchery and slaughtering.
against technologically inferior stoneage people.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2005, 11:42:43 AM »
exactly!   seems to be the precedent followed by all the large nations these days wouldnt you say? Although the Pygmies at Umboto gorge were charging at us with rather sharp slices of pineapple and gauva, some of them almost got our red shirts juiced up before being shot in the face with a rifle.

no one starts a war they might lose now. perfect British military tactics copied by the world. :D
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

storch

« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2005, 11:55:15 AM »
Originally posted by mechanic
exactly!   seems to be the precedent followed by all the large nations these days wouldnt you say? Although the Pygmies at Umboto gorge were charging at us with rather sharp slices of pineapple and gauva, some of them almost got our red shirts juiced up before being shot in the face with a rifle.

no one starts a war they might lose now. perfect British military tactics copied by the world. :D
narrow minded person.   you certainly aren't implying that we are attempting to colonize your former colony are you?  what is it like to be able to peer through a keyhole with both eyes simultaneously?  how far into a room can you actually penetrate through said keyhole you pinhead? :D

Offline allmetal

• Nickel Member
« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2005, 03:33:57 PM »
Originally posted by storch
narrow minded person.   you certainly aren't implying that we are attempting to colonize your former colony are you?  what is it like to be able to peer through a keyhole with both eyes simultaneously?  how far into a room can you actually penetrate through said keyhole you pinhead? :D

check and mate i believe.:rofl :rofl