Author Topic: People who Im going to Kill.........  (Read 912 times)

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
People who Im going to Kill.........
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2001, 03:11:00 PM »

Originally posted by NATEDOG:
Mine simply states: " I tattooed your honor student "

LOL...saw a worse one...

"You're honor student *is* exceptional, she was with me ALL night..."

Where do people come up with this? hehe...love it!

------------------
Paul J. Busiere

Aces High Arena handle:  BD5Pilot
 http://bd5.checksix.net
BD-5 "T" (TurboProp) 90% complete, first flight in 2001 (We hope!)

Offline J_A_B

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2001, 03:32:00 PM »
"#6, I usually just call the cops after I get home and tell them the license plate number, type of car, and description of the idiot behind the wheel. "

The thing that's funny there is if the guy who wants to race is smart, he'll just accelerate quick but not go over the speed limit.  There's no law against that!

If there was I would have lost my license long ago   "Stoplight dragraces" are quite fun, and can often anger the guy who lost (if my grannymobile wins it shames them I think)   Pissed off a cop once so badly that he went nuts and was using BOTH hands to flip me off!  HAH!  

BTW Wobble...after you're done killing people, what are you going to do?  You'll be the only person left alive!

Thx for posting that, gave me a good laugh  

J_A_B     <--doesn't speed

funked

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2001, 04:05:00 PM »

If you are driving 55 in a 70 and decide that the shoulder is only there for dead animals and not for you to pull over on to let people whith brains pass you..IM GOING TO KILL YOU.

That's not only illegal but it's stupid.  Are you sure you aren't from Italy Wobble?

TheWobble

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2001, 05:58:00 AM »

That's not only illegal but it's stupid. Are you sure you aren't from Italy Wobble

Pulling over on the shoulder to let cars pass is not illegal...not in Texas anyway.