Author Topic: People who Im going to Kill.........  (Read 913 times)

TheWobble

People who Im going to Kill.........
« on: April 05, 2001, 08:14:00 PM »
[vent mode]

1:
If see a speed limit sign and decide that you have to drive a square root of it.. IM GOING TO KILL YOU.

2:
If you think Yellow means stop and green means slow down till it turns yellow and then stop..IM GOING TO KILL YOU.

3:
If you are a female and drive a SUV  weighing more than a fully loaded Exxon super tanker and decide that you need to drive, put on makup and talk on your cellphone all while eating a cheese burger..IM GOING TO KILL YOU.

4:
If you are driving 55 in a 70 and decide that the shoulder is only there for dead animals and not for you to pull over on to let people whith brains pass you..IM GOING TO KILL YOU.

5:
If you have blue hair and are under 5 feet tall and drive a large lincon type car..IM GOING TO KILL YOU.

6:
If you think that just because someone pulls up next to you at the light you have to race them just because you are 16 and you rich and stupid father bought you a brand new Camero.. IM GOING TO KILL YOU.

BTW the reason your father bought you that Car is not because he wants you to race everyting on the road including school busses but because...HE WANTS TO KILL YOU.

7:
If you have wheels on your car that could go on a skateboard and drive 5 miles an hour in rush hour banging some sort of bellybutton music all the while bouncing up and down like a perverted hotel bed..IM GOING TO KILL YOU.

8:
If You were borne before the first car was made and yet insist on driving one now..IM GOING TO KILL YOU.

9:
If you look at me when im backing out of a parking space with some rude look like im going to run into you...IM GOING TO.....AND THEN IM GOING TO KILL YOU.

10:
If your car is 8 different colors of primer..and yet had a set of $900 Alloy wheels..IM GOING TO KILL YOU.

11:
If you have more bumperstickers than IQ points..IM GOING TO KILL YOU.

if you are in line in front of me at a gas station and decide that you need 8 different types of scratch off lottery tickets 3 types of cigeretts and then write a check for a pack of gum, when all I want is to hand the nice lady a 10 dollar bill for my gas..IM GOING TO KILL YOU.

13:
If you think that everybody else in a 3 block radius of your car wants to listen to the same music you are listening to...IM GOING TO KILL YOU.

14:
If i get behind you and find out your car releases more smoke than the industrial revolution..IM GOING TO KILL YOU.

15:
If you are the proud parent of an honor student..IM GOING TO KILL YOU.

[/vent mode]

Sorry about this..but I had a bad roadtrip today.

besides this board is too full of doom and gloom.

[This message has been edited by TheWobble (edited 04-05-2001).]

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2001, 08:19:00 PM »
Lighten up, Francis.
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2001, 08:26:00 PM »
<sad look> but what about me?

Offline Raubvogel

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2001, 11:57:00 PM »
Hmmm....15 terroristic threats...in my profession that would mean we would send you to a nice place with soft colors, nice pajamas and some calming drugs until the charges were finalized.

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2001, 12:26:00 AM »
I think number 13 about the over loud stereo is justifiable, especially at 2:00 AM.

Mav
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2001, 12:41:00 AM »
Wobble, visit this page http://somethingawful.efront.com/cliff/ihateyou/

you will feel better.      

TheWobble

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2001, 01:30:00 AM »
You guys dont understand..in a period of just 2 hours as i came from Austin to Victoria i ecountered EVERY SINGLE ignorant/retarded/insane/inane/childish/disturbing act that can be achieved in a moving automobile....

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2001, 03:12:00 AM »
I'll give you a Tip Wobble, on your next holliday, go down to Sicily in Italy and go drive for a few days there... go back home and you'll see...  

Saw

Edit : Just for a taste => I had a "frontal" accident with a guy there riding a Bike in the middle of a "one way" street...I was in a Bus  

[This message has been edited by Saintaw (edited 04-06-2001).]
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Spooky67

• Zinc Member
      • http://perso.wanadoo.fr/alain.mattia/
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2001, 03:47:00 AM »

Originally posted by Saintaw:

Edit : Just for a taste => I had a "frontal" accident with a guy there riding a Bike in the middle of a "one way" street...I was in a Bus    

Anyway if you drive like you fly this is no surprise to me !!!
That guy in the bike was probably a Chog driver going for another HO on your bus/buff !!

------------------
Spooky67

"Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof"
(I am overmodelled ! )

[This message has been edited by Spooky67 (edited 04-06-2001).]

Offline flakbait

• Silver Member
      • http://www.worldaccessnet.com/~delta6
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2001, 09:20:00 AM »
Hmmm, let's see here...

#1, yep I agree. I've seen too many people driving the square root of what the sign reads.

#2, yep I agree. I nearly rammed some lady's Honda Accord with my truck when she did that.

#3, yep I agree. Seen it too many times. Who needs a vehicle for city driving and hauling the brats to boyscouts that possesses a weight nearing that of a half-track?!

#4, never seen it happen....yet.

#5, actually they give me a good laugh.

#6, I usually just call the cops after I get home and tell them the license plate number, type of car, and description of the idiot behind the wheel.

#7, I've nearly crawled inside the trunk of cars like that just to shut their stereo up. After all, if I used something like a shotgun on the car it would be taken as reckless discharge of a firearm and wanton destruction of private property.

#8, never seen it.

#9, see it every day! But they usually move their precious little Toyota 4-banger when confronted by a good ol' Chevy.

#10, I agree completely. Now where'd I stick that shotgun....

#11, hehehe yep.

#12, holy pieces of cow!! How I hate these idiots.

#13, I say we use the car for target practice after tying the owner to a large speaker blasting Hank Williams Jr. Just might change his tune, provided he can ever hear again.

#14, ever been behind a nice sports car that some moron filled with diesel? I have. PEEEEuuuuuuuu

#15, as my one and only bumper sticker says "My kid beat up your honor student!".

-----------------------
Flakbait [Delta6]
Delta Six's Flight School
Put the P-61B in Aces High
"With all due respect Chaplian, I don't think God wants to hear from me right now.
I'm gonna go out there and remove one of His creations from this universe.
And when I get back I'm gonna drink a bottle of Scotch like it was Chiggy von
Richthofen's blood and celebrate his death."
Col. McQueen, Space: Above and Beyond

Offline NATEDOG

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2001, 10:37:00 AM »
Mine simply states: " I tattooed your honor student "

------------------
Nathan "NATEDOG" Mathieu
Art Director
HiTech Creations
-=HELLFIRE SQUAD=-

".... And on the eighth day, God created beer. "

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2001, 11:02:00 AM »
mine says: "Proud Parents of a 'D' Student"

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2001, 02:27:00 PM »
 double post

[This message has been edited by mrfish (edited 04-06-2001).]

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2001, 02:28:00 PM »

Originally posted by Saintaw:
I'll give you a Tip Wobble, on your next holliday, go down to Sicily in Italy and go drive for a few days there

i-i-i-taly....no!!!!!!!!!!!!! <remembers driving with italians, curls up into small ball, begins rocking and mumbling to self>

dont say the 'i' word again - i had a lot of good will toward the italians until  i actually went drove on the same road as them. now i say we attack.  

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2001, 02:54:00 PM »

I found a snapshot of a wobble look alike