Author Topic: Wolf Vs. Liztard3  (Read 571 times)

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
Wolf Vs. Liztard3
« on: July 10, 2001, 12:26:00 PM »
As I have been threatened by both these buffoons, including and not limited to physical harm for who knows what tragedy I caused them in a online virtual moment, I thought since I’m such a popsicle, it would be best these to fools battle each OTHER at the Texas Con.

Wagers?

It could be jail time, to mental facility fee's, to who just threatens themselves into a miserable corner while everyone else has fun.

Takers?

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Wolf Vs. Liztard3
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2001, 12:40:00 PM »
Physical violence at the con?

What time are they putting this on the sked? I'd suggest after dinner. We can enjoy this with our after dinner libations.

Is Don King available to set it up?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Wolf Vs. Liztard3
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2001, 12:42:00 PM »
Nethawk has threatened me to bring a box of band-aids if I come to the con...

Maybe all three of them can setup a three ring side show slug fest and get it all over with.

After they beat themselves into bloody pulps, I'll fly down and hand deliver that box of band-aids.

Perfect example of embeciles taking a game too seriously.
-SW

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
Wolf Vs. Liztard3
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2001, 12:47:00 PM »
Hey Creamo... maybe you could gather up all your fellow popsicle squadies and gang up on these guys.  You could all girl-slap them down to their knees and let Fatty take over.

AKDejaVu

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
Wolf Vs. Liztard3
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2001, 12:59:00 PM »
Physical violance in no laughing matter!
It is however a betting matter.
My money is on Liz. He's an assassin after all so he can kill with his bare hands in a million different ways.

Creamo is not the best person to be complaining bout people threatening him though...hes been pretty border line at times in that way himself...

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Wolf Vs. Liztard3
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2001, 02:43:00 PM »
Creamo threatening people with physical violence?  He can be a bastard at times, but I think you'd be hard pressed to find any real threats from him on this BB.  He's too much of a scared little girl for that.  I once told him I was gonna send my 3 year old nephew out to Reno to kick his bellybutton and he promptly wet himself!

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
Wolf Vs. Liztard3
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2001, 02:51:00 PM »
Is that the same 3 year old nephew that has already kicked the crap out of 5 different FDPs?

I've heard about him.  I've also heard that Creamo's bladder control problem occurs too often to actually atribute it to fear.

AKDejaVu

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
Wolf Vs. Liztard3
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2001, 03:05:00 PM »
Well he threatend to bounce a basket ball off my head....
that would hurt.

Offline milnko

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cameltoe.org
Wolf Vs. Liztard3
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2001, 03:08:00 PM »
I hope this thread's a troll...

That's not what THE ASSASSINS are about, nor is it something we would encourage.

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
Wolf Vs. Liztard3
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2001, 03:15:00 PM »
I believe this thread is what is commonly referred to as a joke.  I've heard of those before, but I rarely see them.   ;)

On a side note...  Deja, since you are so good at providing us statistics for each tour, I'd like you to add another one, if you didn't mind.  What % of your posts for each tour have been stabs (and usually ones where I fall off my chair!) at the FDBs???   :p
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
Wolf Vs. Liztard3
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2001, 03:18:00 PM »
What % of your posts for each tour have been stabs (and usually ones where I fall off my chair!) at the FDBs???

Not nearly enough... but I'm working on it.

AKDejaVu

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
Wolf Vs. Liztard3
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2001, 04:21:00 PM »
Originally posted by milnko:
I hope this thread's a troll...

That's not what THE ASSASSINS are about, nor is it something we would encourage.

Well I dont know Milenko...but both of these guys did threaten to take Creamo out if he showed his face at the con.  

We just attributed it to the homosexual tendencies that you foster and encourage over there in that ASSASSins outfit of yours.  I mean what else do you expect from a squad that has the word "ASS" in their name...not just once, but twice?   :D

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
Wolf Vs. Liztard3
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2001, 04:54:00 AM »
I'm starting to think that all squads are deviants.

Fat Drunk Bastards. They haven't even bothered to rewrite it to hide it.

ASS-ASS-ins. Enough said.

Grunherz -> Groinhurts

Then we have the bestiality Mustangs.

The list goes on.